Windows 10: Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Discus and support Please help interpret BSOD minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pimpom_1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Pimpom_1 Win User

Please help interpret BSOD minidump

This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10 version is 21H1.Right now, I won't go into details about everything the owner and I have tried so far except to say that everything runs at stock speed and that I've swapped and tested the RAMs, HDD and SSD, PSU and graphics card extensively. BlueScreenView points to ntoskrnl.exe. Please have a look at the Minidump files here

:)

Pimpom_1, Nov 24, 2021

2. interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled

can anyone help in interpreting minidumps so i have a general idea of what drivers are causing the crash. BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled.

thank you

link to dump files and system info

dump files1

AlMondi810, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Dukewayne Win User
    BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Nov 25, 2021
  4. alannpb Win User

1709 BSOD error on boot: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO; have minidump; need help

Late last month I installed 1803, but had to revert to 1709 because of BSOD on boot (BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO).

But 1709 seemed stable. However, today I got the same error on 1709. (The system rebooted successfully).

I have a minidump to share in a post below.

Can someone help me interpret it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-alan

alannpb, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Please help interpret BSOD minidump - Similar Threads - Please help interpret

2. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  3. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  4. BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file: Series of worrying BSODs.OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An34k0Z_g40M7EEbbTzo7FOBvh7O?e=iHxdkYGoogle Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKsE4EdZ2rPp33-xWmJ3C5JTtLBH6Wgp/view?usp=sharingThanks for any and all help!...
  5. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help: Hi, I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle. Would appreciate any help. I ve uploaded minidump file here, since I read that this might help finding the issue....
  6. interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled

interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled: can anyone help in interpreting minidumps so i have a general idea of what drivers are causing the crash. BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled. thank you link to dump files and system info https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArHvk5IQpP-RhAN2HI9EEnDaeJG2?e=ojRdhv...
  7. BSOD minidump help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD minidump help: Hi, Recently my computer has been BSODing every couple of hours. I encountered a similar issue a few months ago that I was able to solve after factory reseting everything, which I would prefer not to do again. The issue seems to occur when I have chrome open and stragely...
  8. Help interpreting minidump analysis from WinDbg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help interpreting minidump analysis from WinDbg: Hi, I have been investigating a Driver Power State Failure BSOD and came across several pointers on how to identify the cause. Checking BluescreenViewer showed it was an 'ntoskrnl.exe' issue. Upon further checking, I found that kernel issues could be a wide range of things...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Daily Blue Screens - Help with Minidump Interpretation

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Daily Blue Screens - Help with Minidump Interpretation: Hello, I've been having trouble with blue screens for a while now and decided to try to fix the problem. I have installed WinDbg and analyzed a minidump, but don't know how to interpret it. Any help is much appreciated!! -------------------------- Microsoft R Windows...
  10. Please help me fix the BSOD, with minidump logs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me fix the BSOD, with minidump logs: Hi, I continually get the BSOD. It happens usually at least once a day. The error code is "Critical Structure Corruption". I have the IntelR HD Graphics Family. It will have the ! yellow triangle. I have tried to update it and uninstall/reinstall, with no improvement....