Windows 10: Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Discus and support Please help interpret BSOD minidump in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pimpom_1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Pimpom_1 Win User

Please help interpret BSOD minidump

This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10 version is 21H1.Right now, I won't go into details about everything the owner and I have tried so far except to say that everything runs at stock speed and that I've swapped and tested the RAMs, HDD and SSD, PSU and graphics card extensively. BlueScreenView points to ntoskrnl.exe. Please have a look at the Minidump files here

:)

Pimpom_1, Nov 24, 2021

2. interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled

can anyone help in interpreting minidumps so i have a general idea of what drivers are causing the crash. BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled.

thank you

link to dump files and system info

dump files1

AlMondi810, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Dukewayne Win User
    BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Nov 24, 2021
  4. alannpb Win User

1709 BSOD error on boot: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO; have minidump; need help

Late last month I installed 1803, but had to revert to 1709 because of BSOD on boot (BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO).

But 1709 seemed stable. However, today I got the same error on 1709. (The system rebooted successfully).

I have a minidump to share in a post below.

Can someone help me interpret it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-alan

alannpb, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Please help interpret BSOD minidump - Similar Threads - Please help interpret

2. Help interpreting minidump crash file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help interpreting minidump crash file: I'm trying to find out what caused my PC to crash while I was away, it's been doing some weird things lately, getting abnormally laggy, stuttering in video games, white screen flickers only in video games, etc and I'm assuming the crash has to do with it. *************...
  3. Help interpreting minidump crash file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help interpreting minidump crash file: I'm trying to find out what caused my PC to crash while I was away, it's been doing some weird things lately, getting abnormally laggy, stuttering in video games, white screen flickers only in video games, etc and I'm assuming the crash has to do with it. *************...
  4. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  5. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  6. BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe and storport.sys, any help to interpret minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe and storport.sys, any help to interpret minidump?: Reading the minidump file with BlueScreenView but I'm not technical enough to understand the results. Can anyone help? The crashes are driving me crazy.-clean installed Windows 11 although noticed there were a couple old programs on the C drive, very bizarre. Chose to do a...
  7. BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe and storport.sys, any help to interpret minidump?

BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe and storport.sys, any help to interpret minidump?: Reading the minidump file with BlueScreenView but I'm not technical enough to understand the results. Can anyone help? The crashes are driving me crazy.-clean installed Windows 11 although noticed there were a couple old programs on the C drive, very bizarre. Chose to do a...
  8. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  9. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  10. interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled: can anyone help in interpreting minidumps so i have a general idea of what drivers are causing the crash. BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled. thank you link to dump files and system info https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArHvk5IQpP-RhAN2HI9EEnDaeJG2?e=ojRdhv...