Windows 10: Please help! Is my SSD dying??!??

Discus and support Please help! Is my SSD dying??!?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am having some strange stuttering isssues right now. And I wonder, could a dying SSD cause stuttering issues? Here is what CrystalDiskInfo reports:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stable_Orange_Genius, May 18, 2020.

1. Please help! Is my SSD dying??!??

/u/Stable_Orange_Genius, May 18, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help! Is my SSD dying??!?? :cool:

jmcslob, May 18, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 18, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Please help! Is my SSD dying??!??

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Please help! Is my SSD dying??!?? :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Please help! Is my SSD dying??!??

1. Please help! Is my SSD dying??!?? - Similar Threads - Please help SSD

2. My old SSD dissapeared, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old SSD dissapeared, please help!: I have a prebuild PC that came with a secondary SSD in a NVMe slot. A few days ago, a reinstalled windows keeping my archives, as I did many times before, but after that my SSD dissapeared from Windows. If I open BIOS it shows there, even can see the folders, but later on...
  3. My old SSD dissapeared, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old SSD dissapeared, please help!: I have a prebuild PC that came with a secondary SSD in a NVMe slot. A few days ago, a reinstalled windows keeping my archives, as I did many times before, but after that my SSD dissapeared from Windows. If I open BIOS it shows there, even can see the folders, but later on...
  4. Is my SSD dying??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my SSD dying??: I have a 500 GB samsung ssd and for some reason i can only download only 90+ gb of files before my disk usage spikes up to 100% and after a few seconds that it does that, i get a blue screen which you cant fix without reinstalling windows, im getting real tired of this ****...
  5. Is my SSD dying??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my SSD dying??: I have a 500 GB samsung ssd and for some reason i can only download only 90+ gb of files before my disk usage spikes up to 100% and after a few seconds that it does that, i get a blue screen which you cant fix without reinstalling windows, im getting real tired of this ****...
  6. Is my SSD dying??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. SSD either dead/dying or messed up. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD either dead/dying or messed up. Please help: Bought a used SSD some 2 months ago and it was fine on all health testing apps like Disk Sentinel etc, and it worked perfectly fine until now. This morning out of nowhere, it started maxing out 100% usage, and my PC became barely usable even though this is a secondary drive...
  8. PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE: Hello there. I think I will die because I made hella mistake on my WORKS computer, yes is not even mine. It's a Mackbook air, and I was playing around and decide to install Windows 10. everything okay, installed the Bootcamp and everything and the transition was cool. I...
  9. Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!: Hi all, I'm REALLY desperate for some help! It's a 2TB Seagate HDD. A couple days ago I ran a scan using "HD Tune" and here is the screenshot I took: HDTune-Screen-Error — ImgBB I've also got "SeaTools for Windows" installed. Any help people could offer would be much...
  10. Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!: Hi all, I'm REALLY desperate for some help! It's a 2TB Seagate HDD. A couple days ago I ran a scan using "HD Tune" and here is the screenshot I took: HDTune-Screen-Error — ImgBB I've also got "SeaTools for Windows" installed. Any help people could offer would be much...