Windows 10: Please help it just keeps crashing ;-;

Discus and support Please help it just keeps crashing ;-; in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I have a Windows 10 IBUYPOWER Asus desktop and up until yesterday it never really had any serious issues, but now I cant get it to do anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Miseiko, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Miseiko Win User

Please help it just keeps crashing ;-;

Hi, so I have a Windows 10 IBUYPOWER Asus desktop and up until yesterday it never really had any serious issues, but now I cant get it to do anything. I was just gaming like I notmally do when I got hit with a bluescreen, I had a few in the past but normally they would just resolve after the thing rebooted, thistime however it seems to have fallen into a bluescreen cycle. the main codes I get are page error in non paged area, irql not less or equal, and inaccessable boot drive. Ive tried cycling my ram as well as swapping a spare hdd (which booted once before the bluescreening started again), turning my machine off 3 times which brought up automatic repair and then bluescreened, making a bootdrive which bluescreened, i cant boot into safe mode with any f-keys(not sure why asus decided to make it so hard to find), but I CAN access bios and tried performing a bios update which did download and install, so something must be working still. If anyone has a suggestion for what to try next please, PLEASE post and I will get back to you ASAP with the results, I really dont want a thousand dollar paper weight. Also if more info is needed I will try to provide but dont really know what to add atm, thank you in advance.

:)

Miseiko, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 15, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Please help it just keeps crashing ;-; - Similar Threads - Please help keeps

2. Roblox keeps crashing help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox keeps crashing help please: Every time I go into a game I'm fine for about 2-20 minutes, after that amount of time the game freezes for a few seconds and closes the window and there's no error message either; it just brings me back to the Roblox website.I've tried: running Rolox as an...
  3. Roblox keeps crashing help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing help please: Every time I go into a game I'm fine for about 2-20 minutes, after that amount of time the game freezes for a few seconds and closes the window and there's no error message either; it just brings me back to the Roblox website.I've tried: running Rolox as an...
  4. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  5. My pc keeps crashing, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing, please help: this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID...
  6. My pc keeps crashing, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing, please help: this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID...
  7. Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help: This has been happening for 3-4 months now, where my computer will crash, and then restart. I do not see a blue screen or any error screen before the crash, the computer only restarts. I turned off the auto restart when the PC crashes and I still did not get a blue or error...
  8. PC keeps crashing and this is showing up, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps crashing and this is showing up, please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrassiusTheCurator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvj0mi/pc_keeps_crashing_and_this_is_showing_up_please/
  9. PC Keeps Crashing Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps Crashing Please Help: So, starting a couple weeks ago, after gaming for 5-10 minute my PC would crash. starting with the game freezing requiring me to force boot off. Couldn't even Ctrl-Alt-Del. Recently the crashing goes like this, game freezes then it crashes to desktop. Then with-in 2-5 minutes...
  10. Please Help! Windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! Windows 10 keeps crashing: So,I recently bought a new laptop and installed a version of Windows10.I used a boot usb to install it.The instalation went great as I continued to install the apps my wi-fi connection dropped and after a few moments the laptop crashed. Is it because of the laptop or...