Windows 10: PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

Discus and support PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED : in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HeatingDesert99, Oct 20, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

Hi everyone,

It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS.

I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask, is it fatal? Is it possible to recover my files?

So, I turn to the amazing Microsoft Community. Please help me solve my problem. I appreciate any advice offered and would be eternally grateful to anyone who is able to offer a resolution to getting my files back.

Cheers

:)

HeatingDesert99, Oct 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 20, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 20, 2020
  4. R.Mike Win User

PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

1. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED : - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP I'VE

2. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  3. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  4. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  6. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  7. Been hacked please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Been hacked please help: I have an HP OMEN 870-224 i5 windows 10 home, was pro but it downgraded, I won’t upgrade again until my issue is fixed.I purchased another hard drive & started from scratch, but this too was hacked. How does someone remotely create an administrative account on your computer...
  8. I've been hacked

I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  9. Think I've been Hacked ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Think I've been Hacked ?: My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it is required to restart. Stop Code: BAD POOL CALLER. What should I do to rectify. I have already factory reset my computer...
  10. been hacked please help

been hacked please help: All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/ and install it. | 2. Open link in TOR...