Windows 10: PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep

Discus and support PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So for the past couple weeks my laptop will suddenly just go black screen and appears to enter sleep mode. Right in the middle of working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cultcraftcreations, Jan 30, 2021.

1. PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep

Hey everyone! So for the past couple weeks my laptop will suddenly just go black screen and appears to enter sleep mode. Right in the middle of working on things. I’ll press the power button and it wakes up, I log in and everything is right where it was when I was working on it. Any thoughts on what could cause that?

submitted by /u/cultcraftcreations
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cultcraftcreations, Jan 30, 2021

2. Laptop goes to sleep randomly while playing games

Hi,

If your laptop randomly goes to Sleep mode while you're playing, then this may have something to do with the Power options. Try to check if your laptop is set to Sleep mode after a certain minute. Just simply go to Settings, click System, then select Power
    & sleep. You can also check the Additional power settings.

Now, if it's still the same after you changed the Power settings, then we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer.

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Windows 10 randomly suddenly goes to sleep even no such settings are made

Hi Lenny,

To address your concern regarding Windows 10 randomly going to sleep, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on January 7, 2016.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Jan 30, 2021
  4. PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep

Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep

1. PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Laptop

2. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  3. Computer randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly goes to sleep: I have Windows 10 on my desktop and it randomly goes to sleep in the middle of use. I have the setting set to never sleep but it still does it. Please help;ThanksRusty_F...
  4. HELP! Laptop randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Laptop randomly goes to sleep: So I’ve had this problem for the last few weeks. The laptop with suddenly go to sleep in the middle of working . After this happens I’ll press the power button and it wakes up with everything right where it was. The laptop is set to never sleep. Things I’ve noticed: 1) It’s...
  5. My laptop randomly locks and goes into sleep mode

My laptop randomly locks and goes into sleep mode: When using my laptop it randomly says "locking" and goes into sleep mode. It happens more often when I'm playing a game. Does somebody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/bananabeacon [link] [comments]...
  6. Laptop goes sleeping randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop goes sleeping randomly: My laptop goes sleeping randomly 1. I observed that right before that happens, the Power-LED flashes in yellow color 5 fast flashes. Sometimes when the LEDs flash in that way, I move the mouse to prevent the PC to go to sleep and it appears to work. Because of that...
  7. Laptop (Dell XPS 13) goes sleeping randomly

Laptop (Dell XPS 13) goes sleeping randomly: My laptop goes sleeping randomly (1). I observed that right before that happens, the Power-LED flashes in yellow color (5 fast flashes). Sometimes when the LEDs flash in that way, I move the mouse to prevent the PC to go to sleep and it appears to work. Because of that...
  8. System goes to sleep randomly

System goes to sleep randomly: System goes to sleep randomly hello.. my name is rohan I have a dell Vostro 3559 running on windows 10. a couple of months ago I upgraded my ram from 4 to 8 gb… due to some technical issue I had to change it with a new one... but from some days I am having a issue not...
  9. System goes to sleep randomly

System goes to sleep randomly: hello.. my name is rohan I have a dell Vostro 3559 running on windows 10. a couple of months ago I upgraded my ram from 4 to 8 gb… due to some technical issue I had to change it with a new one... but from some days I am having a issue not regarding to ram but with the...
  10. PC Goes Dark from Sleep - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Goes Dark from Sleep - Please Help: When my PC wakes up its screen saver or from sleep the monitor goes black. Most times when this happens the only thing visible is the last program I used. All other programs in the background I cant access since everything else is dark. How do I fix this? 68636