Windows 10: Please Help LiveKernelEvent

Discus and support Please Help LiveKernelEvent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc keeps locking up and i get this report. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎23/‎06/‎2019 00:16 Status Not reported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GavinWilliams2, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Please Help LiveKernelEvent

my pc keeps locking up and i get this report.

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎23/‎06/‎2019 00:16

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 801

Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000010

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

:)

GavinWilliams2, Jun 23, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 23, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please Help LiveKernelEvent

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please Help LiveKernelEvent :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Please Help LiveKernelEvent

1. Please Help LiveKernelEvent - Similar Threads - Please Help LiveKernelEvent

2. Please HELP! LiveKernelEvent 1a1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please HELP! LiveKernelEvent 1a1: I have not used my laptop in over a week. It is a brand new laptop Asus ZenBook, less than a month old. I started my laptop and logged in. The laptop gave me a warning for a flat battery so I plugged in the charger and left the laptop for a few minutes. After about 10 minutes...
  3. Please HELP! LiveKernelEvent 1a1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please HELP! LiveKernelEvent 1a1: I have not used my laptop in over a week. It is a brand new laptop Asus ZenBook, less than a month old. I started my laptop and logged in. The laptop gave me a warning for a flat battery so I plugged in the charger and left the laptop for a few minutes. After about 10 minutes...
  4. Help on LiveKernelEvent 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on LiveKernelEvent 117: I'm not sure what is causing this, if anyone can let me know.How to resolve this issue?I'm going to go ahead and take a snapshot of what's been going on with my computer if anyone knows what it is.That can help me out please.I have no clue in that comes to this. I did...
  5. Help on LiveKernelEvent 117

Help on LiveKernelEvent 117: I'm not sure what is causing this, if anyone can let me know.How to resolve this issue?I'm going to go ahead and take a snapshot of what's been going on with my computer if anyone knows what it is.That can help me out please.I have no clue in that comes to this. I did...
  6. LiveKernelEvent - Hardware Error: Anyone Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent - Hardware Error: Anyone Please Help: I am getting this error again and again and its really annoying, because of this error I am getting Blue screen as well. I don't know how to solve it. Please Help....
  7. LiveKernelEvent - Hardware Error: Anyone Please Help

LiveKernelEvent - Hardware Error: Anyone Please Help: I am getting this error again and again and its really annoying, because of this error I am getting Blue screen as well. I don't know how to solve it. Please Help....
  8. need help in LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help in LiveKernelEvent: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎3/‎2022 7:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS...
  9. need help in LiveKernelEvent

need help in LiveKernelEvent: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2/‎3/‎2022 7:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS...
  10. LiveKernelEvent 141 Crash Please Help :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 141 Crash Please Help :: Hey, Just hoping to find a fix to my PC crashing nearly everyday here is my hardware error and DxDiag file any information will be great full thanks in advance. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎15/‎09/‎2020 00:22 Status Not reported Description A...