Windows 10: Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers

Discus and support Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion 15-n020nr andfor no reason at all my laptop started making this noise. At first it was intermittent static, almost like static... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theReaders, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers

I have a HP Pavilion 15-n020nr andfor no reason at all my laptop started making this noise. At first it was intermittent static, almost like static beeping, but then it became steady. I restarted my laptop, but it started up again once I turned it back on. I also heard it through my headphones at first but after I unplugged them and plugged them back in now it's just from the speakers again. At first it started as soon as I played any audio, and would stop about 30 seconds after I stopped playing the audio. Now it starts as soon as I start up my laptop. I tried updating my Realtek driver, and my graphics driver (amd radeon hd 8400/R3 Series) but as soon as I did my laptop wouldn't turn on at all. I had to completely reset it from the menu you get when you press esc while booting it up. While that did allow me to use my laptop again, the static noise is still there.

I would really appreciate anyone with any idea how to fix this.

:)

theReaders, Apr 10, 2016
  2. Ian2211 Win User

Win 8.1 / Windows 8.1 update - sound popping / glitch in MetroTube and all APPS when scrubbing video

My phone Nokia 1020 was working fine. I then downloaded the over the air update for Win 8.1 and Cyan on Thursday 7th August from O2.

Since then I have experienced a loud popping / static noise when playing video in all apps (except StoryTeller)

Using built-in speaker:

When I play video in any App with a video scrubber and I scrub the time-line and realise the scrubber it makes a loud click or static pop.

It happens in everything including:

• Mytube
    • Metrotube
    • Tubepro
    • Photos App (i.e Microsoft one - playing a recorded video in they all now have a loud click / static pop)
    • Xbox Video App (i.e Microsoft's own App)

Using Headphones:

There is no load click (It plays how it used to)

The odd bit is using the speaker and playing music tracks (mp3s etc) and scrubbing there is no static popping click it plays fine.

Video In Web Browser Fine:

Playing YouTube Videos in the web brower there is no popping / static click noise.

I have just downloaded 'xVideo' App and played a HD Music video in it and used scrubber and there is NO loud click.

Conclusion:

This is software bug? please can anyone help/advise me on how to fix this and if anyone else is having same glitch with 8.1 update Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers :(

All I can think of to fix is to somehow downgrade to Windows 8 if that's possible? Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers :( *update its not possible using Nokia Recovery as it puts back Win 8.1.

Ian2211, Apr 10, 2016
  3. NM_1710 Win User
    Sound plays through both speakers and earphones

Hi

After the anniversary update of windows 10, I observed static noise in my speakers. So, I uninstalled the audio driver and again installed it from HP site. Now, there's no static noise, although there's occasional crackling noise in my earphones.

The main problem that I face now is that, on connecting my earphones to my laptop, sound continues to play in both speakers and earphones simultaneously... I've tried all the solutions listed in a few other queries here, on the community, but nothing seems
    to help..

Please do help me as soon as possible... : (

NM_1710, Apr 10, 2016
Thema:

Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers

1. Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers - Similar Threads - Please Help Loud

2. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headphones are playing loud static over the noise: So basically at random times my headphones started playing loud static noises over the current sounds such as music or any type of audio, if there's no audio there is no static sound. I don't know why it's happening....
  3. Occasional really loud static noise in mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional really loud static noise in mic: I have a Hyperx Quadcast microphone and I record with OBS, every now and then there will be a really loud static noise that actually hurt my ears when I played back one of my recordings, it seems to go on for maybe 15 or 20 minutes before going back to normal audio, although...
  4. Occasional really loud static noise in mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional really loud static noise in mic: I have a Hyperx Quadcast microphone and I record with OBS, every now and then there will be a really loud static noise that actually hurt my ears when I played back one of my recordings, it seems to go on for maybe 15 or 20 minutes before going back to normal audio, although...
  5. Occasional really loud static noise in mic

6. Static sound (Loud White Noise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static sound (Loud White Noise): Whenever I start up my computer or play any kind of audio, there’s an extremely annoying static sound in my earbuds. The issue does not happen with the computer’s speakers. I have tested it with multiple earbuds so I know it is not the earbuds’ problem. I’m not sure if this...
  7. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  8. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Loud Static noise from headphone jack: Starting very suddenly, I have a weird issue with my laptop. I was listening to audio on headphones plugged into the headphone jack when suddenly, very loud static noise started playing over the actual audio. After about 30 seconds of that Windows even crashed saying...
  9. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

White noise/static from headphones and speakers: I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any...
  10. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static noise when recording from microphone: I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the...