Windows 10: Please Help, made a beginner mistake, accidentally deleted the recovery partition

Discus and support Please Help, made a beginner mistake, accidentally deleted the recovery partition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Hope someone here can help I made a beginners mistake, I accidentally deleted the recovery partition of the C drive, where of course windows 10 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohammedJaafar_815, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Please Help, made a beginner mistake, accidentally deleted the recovery partition

Hi
    Hope someone here can help I made a beginners mistake, I accidentally deleted the recovery partition of the C drive, where of course windows 10 is housed.
    I was hoping there was a way to restore it without the need to re-install windows all over again.

Please Help, made a beginner mistake, accidentally deleted the recovery partition 140c4586-41b1-4e13-89dd-a83d2cf647e2?upload=true.png

:)

MohammedJaafar_815, Feb 21, 2021

2. recovery partition deleted by mistake

Dear community

i have deleted recovery partition by mistake. so please help to create same recovery partition. my windows configuration is windows 8.

Future anything happen with my commuter that time i will helpless. so suggest pls

prasenjitmalakar, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Melvis Win User
    How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Feb 21, 2021
  4. trickson Win User

Please Help, made a beginner mistake, accidentally deleted the recovery partition

Will deleting the factory partition render the recovery disk useless?

More than likely it is of no use NOW . The recovery disk is nothing more than drivers and some BS . You will not get the OS and recovering from a recovery disk only works if the drive partition is fine and has been untouched by any one .
    The best thing to do is delete all the partitions and just install windows on the HDD make your own recovery disk and your done not to mention you get all that drive space back .

trickson, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Please Help, made a beginner mistake, accidentally deleted the recovery partition

1. Please Help, made a beginner mistake, accidentally deleted the recovery partition - Similar Threads - Please Help made

2. Made a mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  3. Made a mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  4. recovery partition deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  5. recovery partition deleted by mistake

recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  6. Help. Mistakes were made.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. Mistakes were made.: (Sorry for bad formatting, I'm on mobile) My mother has two old laptops that were still running on Windows 8 and 8.1 Recently the computer she regularly uses for photo editing has been breaking down, so in a worst-case-scenario, sadly, she had to resort to using one of these...
  7. Accidentally deleted a full partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted a full partition: As the title says, I accidentally deleted a partition on my disk, which left it all unallocated. I still have access to the system since the affected disk was a secondary one. How can I recover the partition, or at least the data? Nothing has been written to the disk yet...
  8. Help - made a mistake and can't fix...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help - made a mistake and can't fix...: I just bought a Synology NAS and connected it to my home network. I am using it as the central storage for all files. I wanted the Desktop on my CPU to be a location on that NAS (in other words, instead of things I save on my Desktop residing on my c drive (or OneDrive), the...
  9. accidentally deleted a windows partition

accidentally deleted a windows partition: Hi i was trying to merge a small partition with a much larger one, ( wish now I hadn’t bothered ) using Easeus partition manager. It warned me that the partition to be added had some problems and would be dangerous to proceed, so I chose cancel, but somehow it deleted the...
  10. Reset Windows 10 even if Recovery Partition is (accidentally) deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows 10 even if Recovery Partition is (accidentally) deleted: I bought my device with Windows 10 as pre-installed OS. Due to *careless* activity, I accidentally deleted the recovery partition of the hard disk. If some day I wanted to do a Windows 10 reset, will the reset process be failed? I wanted to order for recovery disk from my...