Windows 10: please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser)

Discus and support please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mahmoud Naggar, Aug 3, 2018.

1. please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser)

please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser)

please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser) 0f13e072-6142-4d5b-a90a-1ed8f460d890?upload=true.png

:)

Mahmoud Naggar, Aug 3, 2018

2. problem crashing application main baidu browser in windows 10 please help me

crashing application main baidu browser windows 10

mustafamohamed1, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 3, 2018
  4. please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser)

not able to uninstall Baidu Antivirus

Hi neilpzz,

Tried your suggestion but it didn't help. It did not remove Baidu. Now I have two anti-virus programs running and unable to turn either of them off. Will see how the Malwarebytes Anti-virus does during the trial period before attempting to remove it from
    my computer. My concern has been that even though the Baidu Anti-virus is supposedly on, it may not actually be doing any protecting.

So if you or anyone else has a suggestion please let me know.

Windowwatcher, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser)

1. please help me about this issue (crashing application :main in baidu browser) - Similar Threads - please help issue

2. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  3. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  4. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help me with a driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me with a driver issue: How do I revert to the original drivers. This shows up and I can't delete it. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-a-driver-issue/ba3e655e-b32e-4c3a-9826-22a132136611
  6. Please help me about hard faults!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me about hard faults!: Hello Microsoft community and team, I have a Windows 10 PC, and I have i5 8400, 16GB DDR4 2400MHz ram. My question is, whenever I open a program like Firefox or install something it shows hard faults ranging from 20 to 400 and then it stabilizes to 0 to 20 spikes. is that...
  7. Please help me about resetting pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help me about resetting pc: My desktop PC has pre-installed os as windows xp. After that I installed windows 7 genuine. With that product key, I upgraded it to windows 10 now. Now it is running windows 10 pro. But, now it is not working well. So I wish to reset my desktop PC. I wish to...
  8. baidu browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    baidu browser: fix baidu browser from crashing application [Moved from : Windows 10 / Performance & system failures] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/baidu-browser/cdd872e3-f185-4a1c-8bcd-e2d2ec88d3f5
  9. baidu browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    baidu browser: fix baidu browser from crashing application [Moved from : Windows 10 / Install & upgrade] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/baidu-browser/cdd872e3-f185-4a1c-8bcd-e2d2ec88d3f5
  10. baidu browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    baidu browser: fix baidu browser from crashing application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/baidu-browser/cdd872e3-f185-4a1c-8bcd-e2d2ec88d3f5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crashing application main

2. solution for crash report of baidu browser

3. crashing application main baidu browser

4. stop baidu browser from crashing ,
  5. why baiud spark browser send error report,
  6. how to baidu browser up error ,
  7. error baidu win10,
  8. baidu browser crashing application main,
  9. cara memperbaiki baidu browser crashing aplication,
  10. crashing application :main baidu,
  11. crashing application: main,