Windows 10: Please help me asap

Discus and support Please help me asap in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello guys! last night i started my laptop for online gaming and when the game just started i plugged my new headphones they were already having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SirhanJawed, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Please help me asap

hello guys!

last night i started my laptop for online gaming and when the game just started i plugged my new headphones they were already having problems with some of the apps as they wont recognize teamspeak/csgo mic/volume but usually were usually fixed in 5-10 minsbut last night they were working fine from the beginning and when the game started the screen froze and shortly blue screen with error kernal security issue came and it closed i tried every possible way from internet it wont help and now the frequency of that error is too much to handle i can barely use it without safe mode in addition to that now the description of the errors have changed from kernal to driver irql not less or equal/system service exception error and many more i couldnt even read them properly. I also checked my drivers and many of them had that triangle sign on that showing some sort of issue on that i.e ms gs wavetable , php monitor some usb port and mic and volume drivers aswell.

im pretty sure it has something to do with my new headphones

I was browsing forums saw some admin asking to upload dmp files to know exact issue here is mine please help me i have to do other important tasks beside gaming.

Mediafire Link of dmp files :- http://www.mediafire.com/folder/86reiom3abyvg/dmp_files

:)

SirhanJawed, Jun 29, 2020

2. help me please!! ASAP!!!!

MY Nokia Lumia 635 won't let me download anything it keeps saying that I need to set up my family so since I'm an adult i followed what it said and it still wont let me download anything. Please help me asap!!

LeahTarrant, Jun 29, 2020
  3. mark3998 Win User
    crossfire problems please help me

Dude thanks for the additonal help !! '
    I will definetly try this ASAP . I did a similar thing but i never thought to do it to the extent you suggested by not putting the crossfire bridges in and do a manual install . I never found that anyone else that has had a cross fire bridge problem Thanks again

mark3998, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Please help me asap

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Please help me asap

1. Please help me asap - Similar Threads - Please help asap

2. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  3. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  4. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  6. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to switch drives help me ASAP please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch drives help me ASAP please: So, I bought a pc with a 1 terabyte drive and also a 400-gigabyte drive in it. Any possible way to switch them around because my c drive is 400 gigabyte one but I want it to be the 1 tb drive!...
  8. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  9. Help asap please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help asap please: Turned on my pc just fine but the display, keyboard and mouse isn't working. The pc is running as normal. I've had this problem before but when I rebooted my pc, it worked fine but now I'm having the same problem but this time it's not doing anything at all! I force shut down...
  10. Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...