Windows 10: PLEASE help me. Brightness slider is not visible on windows 10. I tried everything

Discus and support PLEASE help me. Brightness slider is not visible on windows 10. I tried everything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since I installed amd radeon drivers on my newly built PC, the brightness slider is not visible. I did everything, change monitor drivers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Default_601, Jul 3, 2021.

1. PLEASE help me. Brightness slider is not visible on windows 10. I tried everything

Ever since I installed amd radeon drivers on my newly built PC, the brightness slider is not visible. I did everything, change monitor drivers to generic PnP drivers, updated the radeon drivers to latest ones, removed the 3rd party monitor drivers, updated windows, I cannot figure out the problem. Previously the slider was visible but the brightness wouldn't change, but that is understandable because the graphics drivers weren't installed. Please, please help me.

:)

Default_601, Jul 3, 2021
  2. fox-4x4 Win User

Windows 10 brightness slider?

not only 25% step is a problem. As in Windows 8.1 i need a slider to reduce brightness in my surface 3. It was very helpful when i take tablet at night after day use with 50% brightness. Now i must break my eyes when switching 50% to 75 then to 100. Please
    make back brightness slider (

fox-4x4, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Select action center/notification button on the right side of the taskbar, and then move the
    Brightness slider to adjust the brightness. As mentioned in the article, if you
    don't have a desktop PC and the slider doesn't appear or work, try updating the display driver.
    As you have already update the Display drivers, I would suggest you to uninstall and delete the drivers then update it again. To uninstall and delete the drivers, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device Manager and then expand the Display adapters
      section.
    2. Then right click on options listed below and click on Uninstall.
    3. Check the box next to Delete this drivers.
    4. Then reboot your device and update the drivers. You can also try updating the Batteries drivers along with display drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 3, 2021
  4. PLEASE help me. Brightness slider is not visible on windows 10. I tried everything

Brightness slider gone windows 10

Okay, so I always used to have the brightness slider on my computer. Im not an idiot, I know how brightness on the desktop and my screen both work- as I said it is IMPERATIVE that I can change my windows screen using the brightness slider.....

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    Yes the most recent update of windows 10 you guys have been sprouting

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    I dont know. Its custom made to my photography and it has not been a drama - EVER

• Which version/build of Windows 10 are you using?
    I assume the latest as I have had had 5 technicians stuff around with my computer with 5 hours last night and I STILL HAVE NO RESOLUTION

Joshua and JessicaFarmer, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

PLEASE help me. Brightness slider is not visible on windows 10. I tried everything

1. PLEASE help me. Brightness slider is not visible on windows 10. I tried everything - Similar Threads - PLEASE help Brightness

2. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  3. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  4. Volume and brightness sliders are visibility gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume and brightness sliders are visibility gone: In windows 11 version KB5029263, it seems the brightness and volume slider bars disappear. Why? I mean, I can see the brightness slider in settings, and the little volume icon on the taskbar, and yes, while the brightness and volume does change, the popup sliders that I...
  5. Volume and brightness sliders are visibility gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume and brightness sliders are visibility gone: In windows 11 version KB5029263, it seems the brightness and volume slider bars disappear. Why? I mean, I can see the brightness slider in settings, and the little volume icon on the taskbar, and yes, while the brightness and volume does change, the popup sliders that I...
  6. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  7. brightness slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness slider: brand new computor out of the box, tried to adjust the brightness slider and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/8e4678e2-5b2a-48e9-a419-4675e5262856
  8. I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProfTek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g59a1l/ive_tried_everything_i_could_find_on_google/
  9. blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXMS3dC89-8Xx1kB https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXR8F3ujMoVWofll https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXUCs71iSYXMNuie these are my three latest minidumps.they are all the same.im guessing its a driver issue but i cant find what.i did a memomy...
  10. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0