Windows 10: Please help me determine why my pc crashed

Discus and support Please help me determine why my pc crashed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me interpret this crash. every now and then, I get the same random crash when the pc is idle. Several times, the crash has been in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pman626, Oct 21, 2018.

1. pman626 Win User

Please help me determine why my pc crashed

Please help me interpret this crash.

every now and then, I get the same random crash when the pc is idle.

Several times, the crash has been in the morning, when the wakeup alarm goes off, no user input.

Several times, crash has been when display was turned off and Windows was locked, and then I logged in again, and crashed 1 minute later.

I've done a full memory stress test before for 15+ hours, and passed all memtests.

pagefile is 4gb.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8015bc5eeb0, 0xffff8b837a309a78, 0xffff8b837a3092c0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 194ff9e6-49cf-4a48-b013-1dee8614cc33.

minidump and msinfo here...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R4q7vQEi87hv0nXS1cBS3byLdim8iH8u

:)

pman626, Oct 21, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 25, 2018
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Please help me determine why my pc crashed

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Please help me determine why my pc crashed

1. Please help me determine why my pc crashed - Similar Threads - Please help determine

2. Help on why my pc is crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on why my pc is crashing.: I have been getting this crash report randomly after I start my pc, my pc will crash and restart by itself and then after that it typically works fine. Any help or tips? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa68af6430460,...
  3. Help on why my pc is crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help on why my pc is crashing.: I have been getting this crash report randomly after I start my pc, my pc will crash and restart by itself and then after that it typically works fine. Any help or tips? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa68af6430460,...
  4. Please help me diagnose and fix - PC crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me diagnose and fix - PC crashing: My PC is crashing in games. Failure sequence:1. Monitor input DP switches off2. GPU fans go to max3. PC continues running - I can hear sounds4. After a couple minutes, PC restartsWhat I have done so far to try and fix:1. Flashed my MB to update BIOS2. Clean re-install of GPU...
  5. Please help me diagnose and fix - PC crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me diagnose and fix - PC crashing: My PC is crashing in games. Failure sequence:1. Monitor input DP switches off2. GPU fans go to max3. PC continues running - I can hear sounds4. After a couple minutes, PC restartsWhat I have done so far to try and fix:1. Flashed my MB to update BIOS2. Clean re-install of GPU...
  6. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  7. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  8. please help me my computer crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help me my computer crashing: hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android...
  9. Help me with my PC, please

Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  10. Please help me with my PC

Please help me with my PC: My updates will not install. I tried going into command prompt and doing the net stop commands and doing the .old rename and only 5 or 6 out of about 11 or so downloaded. The main one that's causing me problems is Windows update 1903. I keeps failing after downloading and it...