Windows 10: Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop

Discus and support Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello from Penang! I am here to ask for some help and guidance in trying to figure out what on Earth is causing the constant blue screens on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin Leong, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop

Hello from Penang! I am here to ask for some help and guidance in trying to figure out what on Earth is causing the constant blue screens on my Illegear Tongfang laptop. I've had issues for quite a while now, and have tried a lot of fixes to no avail. My latest attempt is a full reinstall of Windows 11 to a new SSD, and so far I have only installed Chocolatey, Google Chrome and Steam, as well as installing all the available updates through Windows Update. Although stability is better, I am still seeing some of the same blue screens as before. I suspect that I am facing a software issue rathe

:)

Justin Leong, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 1, 2023
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 1, 2023
  4. teamsaxon Win User

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop

Help needed for periodic BSODs on MSI laptop

I believe I ran this hard drive scan yesterday and nothing out of the ordinary showed up in the benchmark, no bad sectors.. I will test it again and post the results. I will also post the results of memtest, I left it while I went to work so hopefully it has not booted to Windows while I was out

- - - Updated - - -

I have completed the tests

First pass of memtest86

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360222d1645241577t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-20220218_211435.jpg

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360224d1645241593t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-20220218_211505.jpg

Second pass

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360225d1645241643t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-20220219_015148.jpg

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360226d1645241675t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-20220219_015208.jpg

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360227d1645241689t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-20220219_015221.jpg

And the results from HDTune which for some reason does not show the health of the OS drive

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360228d1645241771t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-hd_health.jpg

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360229d1645241789t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-hd_errorscan.jpg

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop 360230d1645241801t-help-needed-periodic-bsods-msi-laptop-hd_benchmark.jpg

teamsaxon, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop

1. Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop - Similar Threads - Please help diagnose

2. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  3. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  4. Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me diagnose the constant BSODs on my laptop: Hello from Penang! I am here to ask for some help and guidance in trying to figure out what on Earth is causing the constant blue screens on my Illegear Tongfang laptop. I've had issues for quite a while now, and have tried a lot of fixes to no avail. My latest attempt is a...
  5. Please help me diagnose this terrible malaise

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help me diagnose this terrible malaise: I was running out of space on my HP Pavilion 17-ab008no and asked my technician whether it was possible to upgrade my laptop by switching the original SSD 128GB with a corresponding one with greater capacity. He said yes and asked me to go purchase a Samsung EVO 860 500GB,...
  6. Help me diagnose a BSOD problem please :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me diagnose a BSOD problem please :: Hi! So, for a couple of days now I keep getting crashes. They used to be BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR code 0x00000124 Here's more info: _On Wed 2/10/2021 9:45:07 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. Someone help me diagnose my BSODs

Someone help me diagnose my BSODs: I am having problems with blue screens of death on my Toshiba laptop recently; could someone please help me diagnose the reason for the crashes? I have attached the dmp files as well as the txt of the msinfo32 to OneDrive It's always showing "DPC_Watchdog_Violation" but I...
  8. Help me diagnose my bsod :

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me diagnose my bsod :: I know the problem is with hardware. I'm not sure which. I've tested my graphics card, processor, ram, replaced the motherboard, and ssd at this point. Here is the problem signature: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2:...
  9. Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!

Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!: Intel I& 7700K Asus ROG STRIX Z270F GeForce RTX 2070 4x8 Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz Samsung 860 EVO SSD (500gb and a 2TB) Windows 10 Pro I built the PC back in March and up until about a month ago it was working without issues hours on end. I'm not sure what has changed...
  10. Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

Constant BSODS - help PLEASE: lots of dump files - really would be grateful for some tech guidance. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0 thanks - Tony Dovale - Lifemasters.co.za South Africa...