Windows 10: Please help me disable this

Discus and support Please help me disable this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jonbalooshi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcf3mn/please_help_me_disable_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jonbalooshi, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Please help me disable this

/u/jonbalooshi, Jun 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Please help me disable this

Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Please help me disable this

1. Please help me disable this - Similar Threads - Please help disable

2. please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me!: why cant I download the game????? Anything wrong???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/8103ee39-432f-4b57-acc0-03b67025779e
  3. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: คอมขึ้นแต่คำว่าrestartแล้วก็ขึ้นแบบไม่หายเลยค่ะกดอะไรไม่ได้เลยพอขึ้นแล้วก็ดับไปแล้วก็เป็นแบบนี้ไปเรื่อยๆไม่หายสักทีเลยค่ะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/918c34a9-a59f-497e-a873-a0c2e5794fcc
  4. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  5. Help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  6. please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help me: My windows 10 just done an upgrade and now all my music and photo folders have dissapeared its saying i have nothing on my computer. Its never done this before please help me restore them...
  7. Help me Please...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me Please...: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎25/‎2020 2:36 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  8. Help me disable touchpad gestures, please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me disable touchpad gestures, please.: So I have an Exibel bluetooth keyboard model 38-6917/HB087 which features a touchpad. This is a keyboard bought at Clas Ohlson Norway and does not have proper support, so I can't find any properly configured drivers. this means that since it technically is third-party and...
  9. Please help me disable Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me disable Windows Update: Just yesterday, I used the Run command (or whatever function it is) to go into the different Windows services to disable certain ones I've been told I don't need. I also disabled Windows Update because I've gotten totally fed up with getting updates and then having my...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...