Windows 10: PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

Discus and support PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [IMG] PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER BEEN GONG ON 5 MONTHS, INFECTED 10 WORK DEVICES, 6 LAPTOPS, 2 DESKTOPS AND 2 CELL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielKing4, Oct 10, 2018.

1. PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER [​IMG]
    PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

BEEN GONG ON 5 MONTHS, INFECTED 10 WORK DEVICES, 6 LAPTOPS, 2 DESKTOPS AND 2 CELL PHONES AS WELL AS DAMAGED 4 TV'S AND REMOTELY ACCESSING THE BATTERY OF CAR THROUGH BLUETOOTH! I KNOW IT SOUNDS INSANE BUT I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE THE POLICE IN AMHERST NY JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL A PING IS! I'VE WIPED ALL DEVICES BARE AND REBOOTED WITH YOUR JULY VERSION WINDOWS 10 ISO BUT NOTHINGS WORKING. HE'S USING AZURE, G-SUITE, ADOBE FLASH PLAYER AND JAVA SCRIPT TO DISGUISE HIMSELF WITH YOUR WINDOWS 10 APPS (EX: MOBILE DEVICES, CALENDER, CONTACTS, EMAIL, ETC.)I NEED SOME HELP HERE HE'S TAKING OVER MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS, BUSINESS ACCOUNTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN BUSINESS WEBSITE, AND MAKING IT SO HARD TO EVEN CALL OR MESSAGE ANYONE CLEANLY THAT I'M ABOUT TO LOSE IT! I JUST TRACKED THIS INFO TODAY! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! -DAN

:)

DanielKing4, Oct 10, 2018
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Oct 10, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 10, 2018
  4. PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

1. PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP FAKE

2. it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10: wadwad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-shows-me-the-fake-desktop-and-not-the-real-one/414795a8-78d4-4b2b-a63e-daf289677b84
  3. it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10: wadwad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-shows-me-the-fake-desktop-and-not-the-real-one/414795a8-78d4-4b2b-a63e-daf289677b84
  4. it shows me the fake desktop and not the real one help me windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  6. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  7. HELP ME STOP A FAKE UPDATE!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP ME STOP A FAKE UPDATE!: I was watching youtube on my computer and it started to freeze up so i thought I'll just restart it. When i went to restart it the only options were "update and restart" and "update and shutdown" so i just let the computer update and restart but when the update started a...
  8. Remote play for PS4 will not install please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote play for PS4 will not install please help me: Trying to download remote play but as soon as it gets to the point of starting to download nothing happens and I just have to end task. Help please it just has the blue spinning incom when windows installer is open even if I leave it an hour submitted by /u/sjwb91 [link]...
  9. Please help me with the Windows 10 Mail app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with the Windows 10 Mail app.: So earlier when I used to send an email to myself on my Gmail account from the Windows 10 Mail app, it would show my correct name in the autofill bar as I would start typing my email address. But now my name is shown as "Gmail". This only happens on the Windows 10 mail app....
  10. PLEASE HELP ME!!! Windows 10 Photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ME!!! Windows 10 Photo app: Hi all....I'm a 70yo lady, so I have a limited knowledge of computers, and don't understand a lot of the 'tech speak'. I have made a video in Photo app and have exported it saved it to OneDrive. It has been saved as a .vbp file and Windows Media Player won't recognise it, so...