Windows 10: PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

Discus and support PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [IMG] PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER BEEN GONG ON 5 MONTHS, INFECTED 10 WORK DEVICES, 6 LAPTOPS, 2 DESKTOPS AND 2 CELL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielKing4, Oct 10, 2018.

1. PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER [​IMG]
    PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

BEEN GONG ON 5 MONTHS, INFECTED 10 WORK DEVICES, 6 LAPTOPS, 2 DESKTOPS AND 2 CELL PHONES AS WELL AS DAMAGED 4 TV'S AND REMOTELY ACCESSING THE BATTERY OF CAR THROUGH BLUETOOTH! I KNOW IT SOUNDS INSANE BUT I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE THE POLICE IN AMHERST NY JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL A PING IS! I'VE WIPED ALL DEVICES BARE AND REBOOTED WITH YOUR JULY VERSION WINDOWS 10 ISO BUT NOTHINGS WORKING. HE'S USING AZURE, G-SUITE, ADOBE FLASH PLAYER AND JAVA SCRIPT TO DISGUISE HIMSELF WITH YOUR WINDOWS 10 APPS (EX: MOBILE DEVICES, CALENDER, CONTACTS, EMAIL, ETC.)I NEED SOME HELP HERE HE'S TAKING OVER MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS, BUSINESS ACCOUNTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN BUSINESS WEBSITE, AND MAKING IT SO HARD TO EVEN CALL OR MESSAGE ANYONE CLEANLY THAT I'M ABOUT TO LOSE IT! I JUST TRACKED THIS INFO TODAY! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! -DAN

:)

DanielKing4, Oct 10, 2018
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Oct 10, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 10, 2018
  4. PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER

1. PLEASE HELP ME : FAKE WINDOWS 10 APPS : REMOTE MANAGER - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP FAKE

2. Help me please!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please!!: My laptop was running slow and got full of too much useless junk and games that i decided to take the easy route and system restore the whole damn thing, windows install and what not but here is the problem. it seems that my desktop profile cant be found, i will attach a...
  3. Please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me: Hello, i have a problem with ucrtbase.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/265c85a1-4d5a-41b3-8ab4-b7532d80084a
  4. Please somebody help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please somebody help me!: I am trying to play old Harry Potter games and I can't get them running on my Windows 10 laptop. The installation worked but I can't get the game to open. I tried running the game as an administrator and in compatibility mode, but nothing happens. I don't get an error or...
  5. Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me!: My sound turned off at various times so I bought a new set of speakers, it went off again. Then, I restored my W10 and now I can't open anything on my desktop. I have an online class soon and I need things to work. Please help me....
  6. Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me: Hi everyone I was wondering if y'all could help me out. I have been getting these BSOD ever since I built my PC have have gone through a multitude of parts trying to diagnose/fix the issue. I have literally replaced/upgraded every single part of my PC besides the CPU and the...
  7. windows 10 update not working for me? please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update not working for me? please help: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4230204) but its says I have another version running, the first one I did failed and says its at 50% how do I delete it or get it to complete? very confused...
  8. Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!: I foolishly installed the facebook beta app from the Windows 10 store,now I'm getting popups notifying me of posts in Facebook and I find that really annoying. I've tried blocking notifications in Chrome and Torch browser, manually deleting anything relating to Facebook from...
  9. Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app: Please help me remove this leftover "item/registry junk" or whatever it is, from the "How do you want to open this file?" apps list. I uninstalled that software, but it is still in the list for opening my BDMV, M2TS, MPLS files. The wierd "leftover" just shows a location of...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...