Windows 10: Please help me figure out my freeze crash. I work from home.

Discus and support Please help me figure out my freeze crash. I work from home. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! My computer keeps suddenly freezing and crashing. It can work fine for like 1-3 hours before it happens. I work online in chrome so I'm not doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brage_423, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Brage_423 Win User

Please help me figure out my freeze crash. I work from home.

Hi! My computer keeps suddenly freezing and crashing. It can work fine for like 1-3 hours before it happens. I work online in chrome so I'm not doing anything demanding or special on the computer. All updates are done. Drivers up to date. I tried to upload the minidump which I read gave people here information about the crash.

Can anyone help me?

Link to minidump: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c5vcM0HaEnRKLvjnYcjsu-tLI_QlZo9M?usp=sharing

:)

Brage_423, Jan 14, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 14, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 14, 2021
  4. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Please help me figure out my freeze crash. I work from home. - Similar Threads - Please help figure

2. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  3. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  4. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  6. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  7. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  8. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  9. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

10. help me to figure out this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to figure out this problem: --------------------------- Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Users\munee\AppData\Roaming\JVUDq\uMDuY.vbs Line: 1 Char: 43 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null) ---------------------------...