Windows 10: Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

Discus and support Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so for the past few months I've been facing issues while connecting to my wifi. I was able to connect to and use it with my phone but not my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/prisonmike_11, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

Ok so for the past few months I've been facing issues while connecting to my wifi. I was able to connect to and use it with my phone but not my laptop. I kinda found a temporary fix which was to set use random address for this network to change daily. This worked for a while but it's starting to cause problems gain.

I want it to work properly with the default settings. I already tried resetting network,flush dns , changing dns address to 8.8.8.8. I even RESET windows completely. It's still not working. Would appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/prisonmike_11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/prisonmike_11, Aug 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 22, 2020
  3. wifi connection

Hi Karloi, Andrea,

Experiencing issues with WiFi connection may have something to do with the device driver, the WiFi switch may be turned off, or possible that the wireless adapter has been disabled. To help us determine what may have caused this problem, we suggest running
    the Network troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, type in Troubleshoot and click it in the search result.
    • In the right pane, click Network Adapter.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

For more information about fixing WiFi connection issues, please see:

Fix Wi-Fi problems in Windows 10

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

1. Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane - Similar Threads - Please help fix

2. Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...: I apologize in advance for this very long, and very depressing post . I’ve been putting this off for years but it’s literally become so bad that it’s affecting my mental health and personal relationships. I know I have some sort of virus or maybe even a hacker making my life...
  3. Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me. This is slowly driving me insane. Can someone copy my OS a and turn it on...: I apologize in advance for this very long, and very depressing post . I’ve been putting this off for years but it’s literally become so bad that it’s affecting my mental health and personal relationships. I know I have some sort of virus or maybe even a hacker making my life...
  4. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  5. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  6. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  7. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My mouse drives me insane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse drives me insane: Anytime I right click my default browser opens up. It only happens with this particular mouse, the order mouse works just fine. I tried plugging it into the other pc and it has the same devilish problem there. I already tried uninstalling the driver and it didnt help. I cant...
  9. Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zestybeef10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv4ke6/someone_please_help_me_identify_this_notification/
  10. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my Wifi please: OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting and get this error "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the DNS server is not responding." So I go on YouTube...