Windows 10: Please help me fix the BSOD, with minidump logs

Discus and support Please help me fix the BSOD, with minidump logs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I continually get the BSOD. It happens usually at least once a day. The error code is "Critical Structure Corruption". I have the IntelR HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maddie YC, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Maddie YC Win User

Please help me fix the BSOD, with minidump logs

Hi,

I continually get the BSOD. It happens usually at least once a day. The error code is "Critical Structure Corruption".

I have the IntelR HD Graphics Family. It will have the ! yellow triangle. I have tried to update it and uninstall/reinstall, with no improvement.

I have attached the minidump I retrieved from the event viewer.

My processor is: IntelR CoreTM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At1rIPcYL-GSgi-E7z5F3GqBoseW?e=8CcOxS

Thanks

:)

Maddie YC, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Mar 5, 2020
  4. alannpb Win User

1709 BSOD error on boot: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO; have minidump; need help

Thanks, Pedro, for that link, which has some good recovery suggestions. I am slowly working my way through the list.

So far, I have successfully reverted my system to an earlier system image which did not have the problem at the time. However, it still

does. The symptoms that prompted my post and that continue are:

1. The first boot crashes before reaching the desktop with a BSOD with stop code "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO".

2. The system automatically restarts and succeeds in reaching the desktop without an error.

So far, in that link of suggested fixes, I have tried:

a) boot to safe mode; then restart with normal booting. This did not help

Besides fixing the problem, I would like to understand what is causing it. That's because, earlier, I thought they were caused by the 1803 build. But now that they have returned with my 1709 build, this suggests something else. Hence the minidumps.

alan

alannpb, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help me fix the BSOD, with minidump logs - Similar Threads - Please help fix

2. Minidump for Crash to desktop BSOD. Could someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump for Crash to desktop BSOD. Could someone help me please?: Hello, COuld someone please help me interpret these two examples of a crash to desktop that I have just started reveiving? I am on Wondows 11 with newish hardware and all drivers are up to date to the best of my knowledge. Kind regards, Aidan le Gras, Oatley, New South Wales...
  3. Minidump for Crash to desktop BSOD. Could someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minidump for Crash to desktop BSOD. Could someone help me please?: Hello, COuld someone please help me interpret these two examples of a crash to desktop that I have just started reveiving? I am on Wondows 11 with newish hardware and all drivers are up to date to the best of my knowledge. Kind regards, Aidan le Gras, Oatley, New South Wales...
  4. Please help with these minidumps

Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  5. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. BSOD how to fix it please help me

BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  7. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  8. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  9. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Please help me analyze my minidump.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me analyze my minidump.: minidump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/10-PsuWb7KhMGehlXFC0tIgvCaBEFYNSi/view?usp=sharingWhen I playing Apex Legends, win10 have frequently crash/BSOD.pls help me analyze it. thank you!...