Windows 10: Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer

Discus and support Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I never meant to activate this horrible Hello feature. One foolish day I tried to log into my workplace OneDrive from the new computer, and ever since... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KathrynNorlock, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer

I never meant to activate this horrible Hello feature. One foolish day I tried to log into my workplace OneDrive from the new computer, and ever since it's been telling me that I need to sign in just to save a simple Word file. This is quite a bad feature. Why would anyone want to sign into a hotmail account every time they need to just save a letter they typed! So I have tried everything. I changed to a "local account," I went to settings and sign-in and removed everything and turned off everything. I still get this cursed box every single time I try to write something and save it. Please advise me as to how to get rid of sign-in, get rid of Hello, and get rid of the constant notifications that "something is wrong with your account" because no one wants this:

Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer dcb3e501-c835-4372-8d7c-1b954f33df18?upload=true.png

:)

KathrynNorlock, Oct 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Did Not Install After Restoring Computer (Windows 10)

Hello Kevin,

As you are facing issues accessing the Windows Hello on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly are you referring to when you say: "windows 10 restore"?
    • Which the device you are facing issues with as you have stated Windows Hello working fine on older computer?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps on the computer facing issue and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information refer:
    Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer

1. Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer - Similar Threads - Please help Hello

2. Hello Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Please help me: Yesterday I accidentally shut off my computer after I requested restore to factory windows settings. Now my PC restarting over and over. I have tried holding power key shift when restarting and f4 and f6 and it wont stop. Please help....
  3. Hello Please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello Please help me: Yesterday I accidentally shut off my computer after I requested restore to factory windows settings. Now my PC restarting over and over. I have tried holding power key shift when restarting and f4 and f6 and it wont stop. Please help....
  4. Hello Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HELLO Please help me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HELLO Please help me: I have games and apps that I want to download from MS Store. However when I press on download it will not load and does not provide any hint if there is progress or not. I wait for long minutes and does not have any results. Checking on library shows nothing. I have Windows...
  6. HELLO Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO Please help me: I have games and apps that I want to download from MS Store. However when I press on download it will not load and does not provide any hint if there is progress or not. I wait for long minutes and does not have any results. Checking on library shows nothing. I have Windows...
  7. HELLO Please help me

8. Hello help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello help me please: I dont know how to describe my issue but I dont have updates in my PC. I know it is set to automatic update however the last update that was installed in my PC is 4 months ago. If you can help me and make my PC up to date please. I have Windows 10 21H2. This is a dell laptop....
  9. Hello help me please

Hello help me please: I dont know how to describe my issue but I dont have updates in my PC. I know it is set to automatic update however the last update that was installed in my PC is 4 months ago. If you can help me and make my PC up to date please. I have Windows 10 21H2. This is a dell laptop....
  10. Hello help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade