Windows 10: Please help me HRM.file infected on my pc

Discus and support Please help me HRM.file infected on my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I don't know what to do, just found out on my desktop a new icon when i was clicking on it it says that i got randsomware, when i was looking... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by souf07, Nov 10, 2018.

1. souf07 Win User

Please help me HRM.file infected on my pc

Hi Guys,

I don't know what to do, just found out on my desktop a new icon when i was clicking on it it says that i got randsomware, when i was looking on my drives some files where encrypted even my USB. Please tell me what to do are there any free software that i can use?

Thank you in advance,

Soufyan

:)

souf07, Nov 10, 2018
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Nov 10, 2018
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Nov 10, 2018
  4. cookies1 Win User

Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. Please help me HRM.file infected on my pc :)

cookies1, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Please help me HRM.file infected on my pc - Similar Threads - Please help HRM

2. Please help me to remove a infected pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to remove a infected pc.: My dad's pc was infected. I suspect it was Trojan, keyboards are malfunctioned some keys like 'a s d g h 4' worked but do not show this alphabets instead it shows ā ś ḍ ĝ and rupee symbol. I do not know how to fix please help. Cannot connect to wifi or open any programs....
  3. Please help me to remove a infected pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to remove a infected pc.: My dad's pc was infected. I suspect it was Trojan, keyboards are malfunctioned some keys like 'a s d g h 4' worked but do not show this alphabets instead it shows ā ś ḍ ĝ and rupee symbol. I do not know how to fix please help. Cannot connect to wifi or open any programs....
  4. Please help me to remove a infected pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!: Hello my PC has been blue screening for about a month now it got so bad that I couldn't boot and had to fresh install windows. Even after the fresh windows install I'm getting the same BSOD two to three times a day. Usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or MEMORY MANAGEMENT or...
  6. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!: Hello my PC has been blue screening for about a month now it got so bad that I couldn't boot and had to fresh install windows. Even after the fresh windows install I'm getting the same BSOD two to three times a day. Usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or MEMORY MANAGEMENT or...
  7. virus on my pc . please help me . files type is reqg

virus on my pc . please help me . files type is reqg: hi guys and microsoft . im mohammad mahdi heydari fard from iran . i have leptop . my laptop is using windows 10 64x I was playing game . and game lag .im restarted my pc for high speed . my lock screen changed I did not care much . and all desktops icons is paper icon white...
  8. virus on my pc . please help me .

virus on my pc . please help me .: hi guys and microsoft . im mohammad mahdi heydari fard from iran . i have leptop . my laptop is using windows 10 64x I was playing game . and game lag .im restarted my pc for high speed . my lock screen changed I did not care much . and all desktops icons is paper icon white...
  9. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  10. Please help me with my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my PC: My updates will not install. I tried going into command prompt and doing the net stop commands and doing the .old rename and only 5 or 6 out of about 11 or so downloaded. The main one that's causing me problems is Windows update 1903. I keeps failing after downloading and it...