Windows 10: Please help me... I beg ya!

Discus and support Please help me... I beg ya! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam Izzo, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Adam Izzo Win User

Please help me... I beg ya!

For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I did it all!! Did the ddu! Did the amd driver removal!.the sfc scan nowThe dism. ...i Did every possible step yet the outcame is the same. I even went back to older versions. I reseted the windows. I did everything. Please help me. I am clueless.

:)

Adam Izzo, Dec 1, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Please help me... I beg ya!

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Please help me... I beg ya!

1. Please help me... I beg ya! - Similar Threads - Please help beg

2. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  3. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  4. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Please help me... I beg ya!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me... I beg ya!: For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I did it all!! Did the ddu! Did the amd driver removal!.the sfc scan nowThe dism. ...i Did every possible step yet the outcame is...
  6. Please help me... I beg ya!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me... I beg ya!: For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I did it all!! Did the ddu! Did the amd driver removal!.the sfc scan nowThe dism. ...i Did every possible step yet the outcame is...
  7. HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU IS URGENT PLEASE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU IS URGENT PLEASE: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-i-beg-you-is-urgent-please/59dabc4b-d6ff-480c-974a-0302869115bc
  8. strange outgoing network traffic . please, I beg to help me .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    strange outgoing network traffic . please, I beg to help me .: Hello for a few weeks I have been suffering from apparently outgoing network connections that have me breaking my head. All these undesirable connections are generated without any activity involved, and all are supposedly to different network operators. network provider...
  9. Please someone help, I beg of you.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please someone help, I beg of you.: All of a sudden my windows 10 programs all ceased to function. the odd thing is that non windows processes such as steam and epic store and literally any other application work perfectly fine. But trying to manually check for windows updates gets it stuck on checking for...
  10. I really need help please i beg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help please i beg: here is my problem my pc just freezes randomly it never happened exept today and mostly while playing rust but it froze 2 time just simply on the internet and i reinstalled Windows and this thing is still happening i really need help Edit: when i play it shows that power...