Windows 10: Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

Discus and support Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. I sent him request and when we try to accept and log into his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ulrik Andersen, May 21, 2022.

1. Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. I sent him request and when we try to accept and log into his account nothing happens. Tried to use both the computer and his mobile phone. We need to get this sorted so he can be able to transfer money to his account and do some purchases.

:)

Ulrik Andersen, May 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, May 21, 2022
  3. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Hi Joanne,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety account.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you tried to log out or restart from the child's computer and logging in to the computer?
    • Are you able to see the child account in the Family Safety settings after removing it?

I suggest you to refer to the steps below to remove the child account from the family safety account and also turn on
    Activity reporting.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/turn-off-family-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit managing child account in Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 21, 2022
  4. Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family-safety#set-up-family-safety=windows-8

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

1. Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. - Similar Threads - Please help cannot

2. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  3. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  4. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  5. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  6. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.: Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. I sent him request and when we try to accept and log into his account nothing happens. Tried to use both the computer and his mobile phone. We need to get this sorted so he can be able to...
  8. Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.: Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. I sent him request and when we try to accept and log into his account nothing happens. Tried to use both the computer and his mobile phone. We need to get this sorted so he can be able to...
  9. Can't add family members to MS Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add family members to MS Family Safety: Every time I try to add a family member I get this error: "Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: 6EPn0vwEkkiRIQF0.7.78" When I try to add family members through the app, it says something about "detecting unusual activity".A couple...
  10. Can't add family members to MS Family Safety

Can't add family members to MS Family Safety: Every time I try to add a family member I get this error: "Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: 6EPn0vwEkkiRIQF0.7.78" When I try to add family members through the app, it says something about "detecting unusual activity".A couple...