Windows 10: Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!

Discus and support Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have already tried calling Microsoft or they called me, spoke to 3 useless clueless (censored) and then waited in total for 80 minutes to get put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bhavv, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Bhavv Win User

Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!

I have already tried calling Microsoft or they called me, spoke to 3 useless clueless (censored) and then waited in total for 80 minutes to get put through to technical support but no one answered and they had to end the call with their useless they'll call me back (censored).

A) I have 2 Windows 10 Pro keys already (free upgrades for Win 7 and 8)

B) It says my keys are linked to my microsoft account (microsoft did this for me last time and said I shouldn't have problems reactivating again as they are on my ***THIS*** account which is again absolute (CENSORED).

C) I cannot ever reactivate windows after changing hardware / upgrades

D) 3 useless pieces of human garbage couldnt help me because I have no proof of purchase for windows keys I bought over a decade or so ago WHEN THEY ARE LINKED ALREADY TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

************************ VERY SIMPLE AND EASY QUESTION IS ANYONE CAN ANSWER IT I WILL PAY YOU 10 TRILLION USD AFTER I FIRST MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY****************************

WHERE. ON,. MY. MICROSOFT. ACCOUNT. ARE. MY. LINKED. KEYS. WHERE. DO. I. FIND. THEM.

I asked this question on repeat to the useless microsoft people over 100 times and zero zadda zippo zilch.

P.S. I DO NOT NEED HELP RETRIEVING AN ALREADY INSTALLED KEY, THAT IS NOT MY QUESTION, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND MY KEYS FOR USE WHEN I NEED THEM VIA MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AS IT SAYS THEY ARE LINKED TO IT!!!! MICROSOFT LINKED THEM FOR ME THE LAST TIME THIS **** HAPPENED.

:)

Bhavv, Sep 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!

1. Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore! - Similar Threads - Please help cant

2. My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google: I already connected the ethernet cable there is nothing happened so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lan-or-ethernet-not-working-please-help-me-i/e6adbd71-207b-4033-ad8b-a4a7cf71388d
  3. Cannot find the bitlocker key anymore, Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find the bitlocker key anymore, Please help: I recently had an issue with Dell XPS and hence I had to provide bit locker key which was associated with my collage account. Once I entered it logged me in. After that I was worries since I graduated this account will be lost anytime, I changed the windows account . it was...
  4. Cannot find the bitlocker key anymore, Please help

Cannot find the bitlocker key anymore, Please help: I recently had an issue with Dell XPS and hence I had to provide bit locker key which was associated with my collage account. Once I entered it logged me in. After that I was worries since I graduated this account will be lost anytime, I changed the windows account . it was...
  5. help me to find my product key

help me to find my product key: I lost my product key.product ID- 00328-00000-00000-AA718 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-find-my-product-key/e3843512-f0be-45cb-932a-245a853762f5
  6. help me to find my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help me to find my product key: I lost my product key.product ID- 00328-00000-00000-AA718 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-find-my-product-key/e3843512-f0be-45cb-932a-245a853762f5
  7. help me to find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i cant find a solution anywhere: Please help! Ive been using three monitors for a couple months now and suddenly my main monitor is the only one that works! If i unplug it, the other two come on but it still detects the first one and all my windows still pop up on the first so i cant check the settings....
  9. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please: I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one and then Verified my account today I wake up to the old email no on my login screen and saying it doesnt exist and i cant...
  10. help I cant find my windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help I cant find my windows 10 product key: I run windows 10 as a virtual machine on my Mac, but recently decided to switch over to BootCamp for performance reasons. windows 10 keeps asking me to activate with a product key, but when I go into my Microsoft store purchase history, it says windows 10 pro, it says the...