Windows 10: Please help me, I got this issue for csgo and when I open my PC

Discus and support Please help me, I got this issue for csgo and when I open my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BuffTank [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BuffTank, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Please help me, I got this issue for csgo and when I open my PC

/u/BuffTank, Jun 24, 2020

2. Not able open csgo video through gamebar on Windows 10.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if video file is nor recorder properly or it is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "csgo video", is this issues specific to accessing csgo video through gamebar?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-problems-with-game-bar

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 24, 2020
  3. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Rohan - Windows Camera Team [MSFT], Jun 24, 2020
  4. Please help me, I got this issue for csgo and when I open my PC

can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Hi,

Forgot to feedback about this issue.

Actually I have found the reason. As a pro player, I use -refresh 144 in autoexec.cfg file to lock the refresh rate.

After I deleted it, I could play csgo and record game as always. Then I tried to re-add this to game, I found CSGO still worked well. But sometimes this game bar told me that it find nothing to record while I am running csgo, even just I have finished a
    part record.

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Please help me, I got this issue for csgo and when I open my PC

1. Please help me, I got this issue for csgo and when I open my PC - Similar Threads - Please help got

2. please help i got BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help i got BSOD: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  3. please help i got BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help i got BSOD: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  4. Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.: Hi! I hope i can find some help here. When i open csgo, the system volume jumps to 100%. Is there anything i can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-jumps-to-100-when-i-open-csgo/33c1c5df-e3ed-45f0-b490-b247952ee637
  5. Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.: Hi! I hope i can find some help here. When i open csgo, the system volume jumps to 100%. Is there anything i can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-jumps-to-100-when-i-open-csgo/33c1c5df-e3ed-45f0-b490-b247952ee637
  6. i got this issue please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i got this issue please help: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8016e4fa320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 16393Extra information about the problemBucket...
  7. I Got the SRT-Trailtxt.error, help me please.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I Got the SRT-Trailtxt.error, help me please.: I don't know if this has been posted here before but I got the repeating restart loop on my laptop last friday morning followed by the blue screen and the Srttrailtxt error message, I have a Lenovo thinkpad 100S laptop and it had just gotten fixed/repaired two months ago (on...
  8. PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC: hi guys last week I was playing a game on my laptop, when I clicked the game shortcut my PC battery suddenly dropped to 9%, even though before that my PC battery was still 90%, then the game didn't appear at all and I found many unknown applications and Internet explorer...
  9. can someone help me when i play csgo this always happening to me but when i play r6s i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me when i play csgo this always happening to me but when i play r6s i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViiAz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj55ji/can_someone_help_me_when_i_play_csgo_this_always/
  10. Got BSODs , please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSODs , please help me: Hello all, I got these following BSODs for a few times : INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT . Here are the links of the minidumps : 061620-10250-01 061820-13375-01 After I got the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD , I ran DISM and scf/scannow and got this :...