Windows 10: Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar

Discus and support Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had it for more than a month now I tried to ignore it but It's just so annoying when about 5cm of your screen is cut off I have no idea what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanCarlos_231, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar

I've had it for more than a month now I tried to ignore it but It's just so annoying when about 5cm of your screen is cut off I have no idea what to do I have searched the internet for years, please help me

:)

JeanCarlos_231, Jan 15, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 15, 2019
  3. dsdavis6 Win User
    taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

Hi, at work we use three screens, with XP installed, on the PC i was using before it had the taskbar on just the left screen and when i maximised a window it would fill whatever screen the window was currently on. The pc i now use, has a task bar stretched across the three screens and when i maximise something it will automatically fill the left screen. Is there a way to change either of these things as i prefer the taskbar on the left screen and to maximise on the screen the window is in. Thanks

dsdavis6, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar

1. Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar - Similar Threads - Please help Black

2. Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.: My screen has been like this for a while, but i didn't think much of it since it started out small and it didn't bother me because it was only blocking a very small portion of the bottom of the screen, I was able to click the start button and search and use my taskbar fine...
  3. Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.: My screen has been like this for a while, but i didn't think much of it since it started out small and it didn't bother me because it was only blocking a very small portion of the bottom of the screen, I was able to click the start button and search and use my taskbar fine...
  4. Black bar at the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bar at the bottom of my screen: Hello, I have an issue regarding my desktop in Windows 10. A month ago, I noticed the bottom of my screen had a blue/green tint to it. It didn't bother me much, so I ignored it. A couple days ago a black bar below the blue/green tint came up. I can still interact with my...
  5. Black bar at the bottom of my screen

Black bar at the bottom of my screen: Hello, I have an issue regarding my desktop in Windows 10. A month ago, I noticed the bottom of my screen had a blue/green tint to it. It didn't bother me much, so I ignored it. A couple days ago a black bar below the blue/green tint came up. I can still interact with my...
  6. Black Bar at bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Bar at bottom of my screen: I bought this gaming laptop about 2 years ago, about 5-6 months ago I have started having some issues with my computer screen.I have this black bar that is non-transparent, and is slowly getting bigger and bigger.When I unplug my gaming laptop, and it activates the "Battery...
  7. Black Bar at bottom of my screen

Black Bar at bottom of my screen: I bought this gaming laptop about 2 years ago, about 5-6 months ago I have started having some issues with my computer screen.I have this black bar that is non-transparent, and is slowly getting bigger and bigger.When I unplug my gaming laptop, and it activates the "Battery...
  8. there is a black bar below my taskbar, how do i fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is a black bar below my taskbar, how do i fix it: my asus laptop which has windows 11 is facing this problem, when i put in charge it goes black and when i unplug it goes transparent but its still a little visible its not a external problem but if its internal it doesn't show it in screen shot all i know is its not broken...
  9. there is a black bar below my taskbar, how do i fix it

there is a black bar below my taskbar, how do i fix it: my asus laptop which has windows 11 is facing this problem, when i put in charge it goes black and when i unplug it goes transparent but its still a little visible its not a external problem but if its internal it doesn't show it in screen shot all i know is its not broken...
  10. Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar: [IMG]Hi was hoping to find out why my screen has a purple line at the bottom. Sometimes it goes away after a couple of restarts. Would also appreciate if there is any advice on how to resolve this. Currently using surface pro 4, i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz, Windows 10...