Windows 10: please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading...

Discus and support please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have tried absolutely everything here:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by a_timeghoul, May 15, 2020.

1. please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading...

i have tried absolutely everything here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...icrosoft/23105392-32a3-4053-995c-906fcd8f9b67

this just doesnt make any sense any more.

WHY DONT GAMES I SPEND $70 FOR WORK.

i cant even download it, i just keep getting 0x80080207 over, and over, and over, and over again.

no amount of diskchecks, windows store resets, windows reinstalls, defragments, anything helps this problem. all i want to do is play the game. i installed nothing wrong, there is nothing wrong with any of my hardware.

my friend's game works fine, and his PC is at least a year old.

when it downloads, it uses NONE of the network in task manager. it goes at some ridiculous speed, then errors again. and when i just let it run while restarting after each error, it goes OVER 100 gigs, which is well over what forza horizon 4 ultimate is.

WHAT DO I DO?????????????????

its a good thing we're in quarantine because i probably wouldn't have any time for this whatsoever.

:)

a_timeghoul, May 15, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows Store Error: 0x80080207

Hi,

To address your concern about Windows Store Error: 0x80080207, we suggest that you check out this
    thread
    and follow Oeil.de.Taureau’s answer.

Let us know the outcome

Marby Rey, May 15, 2020
  3. Serbian Win User
    Windows 10 Store Apps/Games Download Failing (Error Code 0x80080207)

Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading apps from win 10 store.

please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading... [​IMG]

^
    That is bassicaly what i get every single time.
    Now i have posted a topic on Microsoft Community forums, but it's dragging along and my feeling is that that reply that i got is the only one that i will get.
    They did provide me with steps to follow, first two didn't find/fix any issues, third one i couldn't execute due to an error which i don't understand and therefore cannot fix on my own. Any help would be appreciated.

Microsoft Community Forum topic: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...3-6f6ac60483a1

It is really frustrating as i want to explore different apps/games but i'm being stopped dead in my tracks.

Serbian, May 15, 2020
  4. please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading...

0x80080207 error on windows maps on windows 10

I got the same problem and I also want to download gt racing 2 but keep getting error 0x80080207.

sanfieljoao, May 15, 2020
Thema:

please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading...

1. please help me. i have absolutely no idea anymore about error 0x80080207 when downloading... - Similar Threads - please help absolutely

2. Please help me with this error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with this error.: Please help me when I want to open an exe file in a sandbox vm a popup saying "Search for app in the store?"And nothing hapens when I click the yes or no buttons. on windows 11 22h2....
  3. Please help me I have no idea what programs I need or what I need to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me I have no idea what programs I need or what I need to do.: I'm just trying to play the sims, I have been here for 2 hours and I'm new to owning a laptop with windows 10 or a laptop in general . I've downloaded the game and every time I try to enter it it comes up with "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not...
  4. Please help me about hard faults!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me about hard faults!: Hello Microsoft community and team, I have a Windows 10 PC, and I have i5 8400, 16GB DDR4 2400MHz ram. My question is, whenever I open a program like Firefox or install something it shows hard faults ranging from 20 to 400 and then it stabilizes to 0 to 20 spikes. is that...
  5. error code 0x80080207

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error code 0x80080207: i keep getting a error 50 gigs into downloading forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80080207/e4d3491d-db8e-4c4a-bd4e-c6605f4af19d
  6. should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?: just bought forza horizon 4, getting weird downloads. for the first while it downloaded at about 50 mb/s, which isnt bad i guess but then it started giving me these 0x80080207 errors. i looked around for answers and found a few about deleting the Download folder in...
  7. Please help me about resetting pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help me about resetting pc: My desktop PC has pre-installed os as windows xp. After that I installed windows 7 genuine. With that product key, I upgraded it to windows 10 now. Now it is running windows 10 pro. But, now it is not working well. So I wish to reset my desktop PC. I wish to...
  8. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea what to do. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mermaps [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoeo8v/i_have_no_idea_what_to_do_please_help/
  9. please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me , i have video_tdr_failure: hello , the past 5 days my laptop started to get ''video_tdr_failure'' after i play a video game for a couple of mins , i used to play it with no problems for hours , now i can only play it for couple of mins then my game will crash and my leptop will restart with the...
  10. Windows 10 Store Apps/Games Download Failing (Error Code 0x80080207)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store Apps/Games Download Failing (Error Code 0x80080207): Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading apps from win 10 store. [img] ^ That is bassicaly what i get every single time. Now i have posted a topic on Microsoft Community forums, but it's dragging along and my feeling is that that reply that i got is the only one...