Windows 10: please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

Discus and support please help me , i have video_tdr_failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello , the past 5 days my laptop started to get ''video_tdr_failure'' after i play a video game for a couple of mins , i used to play it with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zouhairED, Jan 4, 2020.

1. zouhairED Win User

please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

hello , the past 5 days my laptop started to get ''video_tdr_failure'' after i play a video game for a couple of mins , i used to play it with no problems for hours , now i can only play it for couple of mins then my game will crash and my leptop will restart with the video_tdr_failure message. i tried to update my drivers , tried older drivers but nothing worked , i even restarted my laptop to factory settings and downloaded the latest drivers and when i tried to play video games i had the same problem , thisis my minidump fille

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajo87vX83VJAjzlX7nph4GwiBj1u

i hope any of you can help me

:)

zouhairED, Jan 4, 2020

2. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and 0x80070091

Since you're having issues accessing your PC settings, there are troubleshooting steps that may help you resolve your concern.

We suggest that you check and follow the steps made by Prabhavathi Patil on this
    link. Other community members found this helpful. You can also check other
    suggestions on the link on how to resolve the error code 0x80070091 and VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE problem.

If the issue still persists, don't hesitate to inform us and we'll be happy to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 4, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 4, 2020
  4. please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys) please help

Hi Tyler,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you fixing the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Have you installed the latest drivers available for Windows 10?
    This happens most often when playing graphic intensive games or when playing high quality videos. It can also happen with any process that uses a large amount of graphic resources, such as when editing or creating videos.
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist, try the below step:

Step 2:

Go to the computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for all the devices on the computer and then install them by following the instructions given in the website. And let us know the statues.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

1. please help me , i have video_tdr_failure - Similar Threads - please help video_tdr_failure

2. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  3. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  4. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - Please help!: Hello!About a week and a half ago I started getting random BSODs, all with the message VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and I'm honestly at my wits end by now. Based on the dump file the driver "dxgkrnl.sys" is causing the problem and the crash adress is "ntoskrnl.exe+3f72e0". What i tried...
  6. BSOD - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - Please help!: Hello!About a week and a half ago I started getting random BSODs, all with the message VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and I'm honestly at my wits end by now. Based on the dump file the driver "dxgkrnl.sys" is causing the problem and the crash adress is "ntoskrnl.exe+3f72e0". What i tried...
  7. BSOD - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - Please help!

8. I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.: i have a service on my computer named "Bridlebuddlesservices" by "BigStartrail Geeks" i have tried alot of ways to remove it but none worked. i used command prompt to terminate it but came back i used special softwares to force uninstall it but it was not working. i ended the...
  9. Can someone please help me as i have no sound

Can someone please help me as i have no sound: Hi all, First of all thanks for taking your time time to read this its much appreciated. I'm normally a console player however I picked up a average gaming computer and been having problems with the sound since purchase I was just wondering if their was a kind lady or gent...
  10. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....