Windows 10: Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff

Discus and support Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; To start off I’m a 19 year old college student who has this awesome windows 10 dell Inspiron pc that cost me quite a bit to get. Anyways I am and never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/logan58231, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff

To start off I’m a 19 year old college student who has this awesome windows 10 dell Inspiron pc that cost me quite a bit to get. Anyways I am and never have been really good with pc’s in general. Tbh like 80% of the time I’m on chrome or other very basic online based programs. Anyways tonight I was messing around with the drivers by accident (kinda) and now my Bluetooth driver is completely gone. When I push the bottom right action center there is no Bluetooth shortcut to turn on or off and it sucks....I’ve been trying for quite some time to fix it but I can’t seem to get it right so I’m just gonna factory reset the pc (settings, update security, and recovery) so that this problem can go away. I don’t have too many local files on my pc but the ones that are on it are all backed up by my OneDrive thing. I don’t care that the pc will go back 100% to how it was originally cause that’s how it is already for the most part. Anyways my dumb question is: if I do the reset recovery will the files that I have on onedrive also be deleted? Anyways I was hoping that after the recovery reset I could just download them back to the pc from onedrive like I did once before when my older pc broke down and I got this new one. Like I said I’m not really good with computers in general and the question might sound kinda dumb tbh cause I’m pretty sure the reset recovery doesn’t apply to onedrive files but I just want to make sure for safety’s sake. Please help me out with any advice/tips I you can guys. Thank you :,)

submitted by /u/logan58231
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/logan58231, Feb 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Autumn20 Win User

Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff

1. Please help me....I know nothing about this stuff - Similar Threads - Please help nothing

2. I know nothing about tech.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know nothing about tech.: I bought a laptop on amazon I never received an API KEY and my windows 11pro never got a product key I do not know what they are.I am in college and and now about to fail because my laptop is now telling me I am running windows 7 and Has made be sign into microsoft using a...
  3. I know nothing about tech.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know nothing about tech.: I bought a laptop on amazon I never received an API KEY and my windows 11pro never got a product key I do not know what they are.I am in college and and now about to fail because my laptop is now telling me I am running windows 7 and Has made be sign into microsoft using a...
  4. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  5. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  6. I don't know what to do please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't know what to do please help me: I'll try to describe this thing as best that i can. I was in game, then all of the sudden I was recording using the Xbox feature. I was trying to stop the recording as it is f*cking up the frame rate when all of the sudden my mouse clicker does not work. I kept on Clicking...
  7. HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.: HEY, IM IN NED OF QUICK HELP, THERES ANOTHER ROUTER IN MY STUFF! I DONT KNOW WWHY OR HOW TO GET IT OUT! ITS SHOWING IM NOT EEVEN CONNECTED TO MY OWN WIFI AND I HAVE THE ETHERNET CORD PLUGGED DIREECTLY INTO THE BACK OF MY ROUTER HOW IS THIIS HAPPENING? IT EVEN SAYS IVE...
  8. Please help me about hard faults!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me about hard faults!: Hello Microsoft community and team, I have a Windows 10 PC, and I have i5 8400, 16GB DDR4 2400MHz ram. My question is, whenever I open a program like Firefox or install something it shows hard faults ranging from 20 to 400 and then it stabilizes to 0 to 20 spikes. is that...
  9. Please help me about resetting pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help me about resetting pc: My desktop PC has pre-installed os as windows xp. After that I installed windows 7 genuine. With that product key, I upgraded it to windows 10 now. Now it is running windows 10 pro. But, now it is not working well. So I wish to reset my desktop PC. I wish to...
  10. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME: Okay, so. I couldn't access my start menu (every time I clicked it, it would come up 'critical error' and then log me off). I literally tried everything to resolve this issue. I ended up giving my computer a factory reset because I was about to smash my face into my monitor....