Windows 10: PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC

Discus and support PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi guys last week I was playing a game on my laptop, when I clicked the game shortcut my PC battery suddenly dropped to 9%, even though before that my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ADiT24, Sep 7, 2020.

1. ADiT24 Win User

PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC

hi guys last week I was playing a game on my laptop, when I clicked the game shortcut my PC battery suddenly dropped to 9%, even though before that my PC battery was still 90%, then the game didn't appear at all and I found many unknown applications and Internet explorer running in the task manager I was afraid and shut down my PC quickly, but when the shutdown was very long !!! even though I use SDD instead of HDD, and after the PC finishes shutdown, I turn on the PC again and I hibernate the PC ... after I charge my PC for 3 days, the battery is still 9%. why is this, is there something wrong ? I have scanned with Spyhunter, Malwarebyes, Avast, Windows Defender, Avira, Smadav, Eset, but the result is still no virus, answer as soon as possible,I am Very Worried Of My pc ,Sorry Bad english.

:)

ADiT24, Sep 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 7, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC

1. PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP VERY

2. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  3. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  4. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help!!!! Very Important to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help!!!! Very Important to me: Hi there,As a normal person, I use Windows Defender for scanning and removing virus, worms, spyware,... And some thing very bad happened to me when I was scanning for viruses. I start scanning on this morning, after scanning done, remove some trojan and then somehow, It...
  6. virus on my pc . please help me .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus on my pc . please help me .: hi guys and microsoft . im mohammad mahdi heydari fard from iran . i have leptop . my laptop is using windows 10 64x I was playing game . and game lag .im restarted my pc for high speed . my lock screen changed I did not care much . and all desktops icons is paper icon white...
  7. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  8. Please help me with my PC

Please help me with my PC: My updates will not install. I tried going into command prompt and doing the net stop commands and doing the .old rename and only 5 or 6 out of about 11 or so downloaded. The main one that's causing me problems is Windows update 1903. I keeps failing after downloading and it...
  9. My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me: Hello, my PC started to giving me BSODs very frequently, here are the minidumps : http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjag8lgv7dzoyqc/Minidump.rar/file Please help me. Thanks in advance....
  10. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...