Windows 10: Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version

Discus and support Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need help identifying this Windows logo. Is this Windows 10? Also, was this version available in December 2017? Many thanks. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Logan B Brass, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version

I need help identifying this Windows logo. Is this Windows 10? Also, was this version available in December 2017? Many thanks.

Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version 4ddb5847-726b-40b6-9fb5-060116e23309?upload=true.jpg

:)

Logan B Brass, Jul 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2020
  3. SteelnMan Win User
    Total identified Windows installations: 0

PLEASE HELP!!

I have the same problem with the identified windows installations 0

And im following your steps and when i reach step 4 it tells me:

The store export operation has failed.

The requested system device cannot be found.

What shall I do?!!!

After diskpart list I have only 1 desk which is the USB, and 1 volume and 1 partition!!!

SteelnMan, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version

Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version

1. Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version - Similar Threads - Please Help Identify

2. please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service: Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat failed: amdkmdag.sysDumpStack google drive link https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ySbhI_iESlXO1vWTlXZ2zH6tG31m5im/view?usp=sharingMEMORY.DMP google drive link...
  3. please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service: Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat failed: amdkmdag.sysDumpStack google drive link https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ySbhI_iESlXO1vWTlXZ2zH6tG31m5im/view?usp=sharingMEMORY.DMP google drive link...
  4. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  5. Help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  6. please help, ethernet identifying and disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help, ethernet identifying and disconnecting repeatedly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdventurousLeague2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u0wdch/please_help_ethernet_identifying_and/
  7. windows version 19042 please help me with media features

windows version 19042 please help me with media features: hello, i hope someone can help me. I want to install media features pack because i hope that will resovle some problems i have with games. If i go to settings>apps>optional features> i cant find media features on the list of installed features and also i cant find it on the...
  8. Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.

Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zestybeef10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv4ke6/someone_please_help_me_identify_this_notification/
  9. Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!

Help identifying the reasons for BSOD please!: [ATTACH] Hi all, Last night, I crashed twice after playing Valorant for about a good hour and a half. I downloaded WhoCrashed it and it gave me the diagnostics below....
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...