Windows 10: Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer.

Discus and support Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, My Windows 10 computer is having a lot of issues currently, and I would like to see what I could do to fix it. It started a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/legofordman, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer.

To whom it may concern,

My Windows 10 computer is having a lot of issues currently, and I would like to see what I could do to fix it. It started a few weeks ago when my computer completely froze on me, requiring me to manually shut off the computer, and turn it back on again. When I did this, I noticed that some of the icons located in my taskbar were missing. My computer has 2 accounts, and this happened on both accounts. You could still click and open these apps, but the icons were missing. The list of icons missing are as follows: on the main account, the list is Mail, and Xbox Game Bar. On the second account, it is Forza Horizon 4, Xbox Game Bar, Microsoft Store, and Xbox. It is a really strange phenomenon. Since this has happened, we can unpin things from the taskbar, but we can’t pin them back on to the taskbar. That is why the Microsoft Store is not on the taskbar on the first account. We also cannot install anything at all from the Microsoft Store on both accounts. We also cannot update anything that was installed from the Microsoft Store, like Forza Horizon 4. The error code we keep on getting is error code: 0x87AF000B. We have tried to reset the Microsoft Store, but we can’t since my computer views it as not an app. Therefore, we can’t reset it. We also have tried wsreset.exe on multiple occasions to see if that would help. That didn’t help either. We have tried running Powershell to see if we could find anything, and it said that the database disk image is malformed. We tried everything to fix that, and that did not work. We have done several things to see if anything will repair this. We have scanned the C: Drive of the computer on several occasions to see if anything is corrupted, but it says there are no errors whatsoever. We have deleted the iconcache to see if that would restore anything but that hasn’t worked either. The links below are also more stuff that we have tried to repair our computer. Nothing has worked, and we don’ t know what to do. PLEASE send me anything that would maybe help my computer get fixed.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...image-is/a08ae8a1-20b3-4491-82a6-8c1e04ca3e15

https://social.technet.microsoft.co...windows-10-iso-not-an?forum=win10itprogeneral

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/35160fbe-9352-4e70-9887-f40096ec3085

https://windows101tricks.com/fix-microsoft-store-missing-windows-10/

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-tips-fix-windows-store-app-issues-windows-10/

https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-store-missing-after-update/#:~:text=1%3A%20Run%20Windows%20Troubleshooter%20or%20downloadable%20tool&text=Open%20Update%20%26%20Security.,the%20Windows%20Store%20Apps%20troubleshooter.&text=Wait%20until%20the%20troubleshooter%20resolve%20issues%20and%20check%20if%20Microsoft%20Store%20reappeared.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-missing/8b5f969a-9e5b-44cd-93f4-abd8a503c31c

https://www.guidingtech.com/fix-microsoft-store-missing-windows-10/

submitted by /u/legofordman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/legofordman, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Abir Win User

Please help me buying a NVIDIA Graphics Card for my computational works

Hi All,

I have the GTX 660 delivered today to me. I'm setting this up at the moment. My computer is running Linux Fedora core 16. Could you please give me some advice on how to properly make the graphics card running. I mean it will be of great help if you can provide a step by step guide to install the proper drivers for this card. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Many thanks,
    Abir

P.S. -- After some Googling I found this video in youtube. Is it the way to proceed? Any advice will be appreciated guys.

Abir, Jul 5, 2020
  3. My PC won't boot...please help

@scaminatrix
    thanx dude...i have 6 fans...3 for the intake 1 exhaust and 2 for the cooler(thermalright true black 120 extreme..and an open sidepanel...i think it's not the heat issue..

@JrRacinFan
    it's hard for me to go to the bios since i will restart my pc several times to be able to boot it up to the bios...but i will try it dude...

can somebody give timings and settings for my memory? i mean complete and step by step? please help me out...i almost lost patient with these problems...^^

souljaboy_58, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer.

I have some issue with the power in my computer as the Computer Wakes Up Automatically. Please help.

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience on this issue.

I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another Local administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

If it still does not help, I suggest you to look for the events which caused the computer to wake up in the Event viewer.

To view activities in Windows, I suggest you to open the Event Viewer. To do so, follow the below steps.

• Go to the Control Panel and choose to click on the
      Administrative Tools icon.
    • The above action will open up a new window of the Administrative Tools where you will see the
      Event Viewer.

Kindly let us know the results and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer.

1. Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer. - Similar Threads - Please help I'm

2. Help me to unblocked my computer please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  3. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  4. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  5. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  6. Please help me this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me this issue: I have 2 problems which are in my laptop: 1. when I open settings and click on network & internet, about 3 seconds later the screen turns blue for a while and the settings app is shut down and back to the desktop. 2. I can't open action center, just a few days ago it was...
  7. Please help me this issue

8. Please help me with my System Issues !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my System Issues !: So i just aquired a new PC. After like a Week i startet getting bluescreens, this kept on happening so i tried re-installing windows, at which point it crashed again and wasn't able to boot it up properly since then. Figured it was an Hardware issue so i got it replaced. Now...
  9. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...
  10. Several BSOD issues, help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSOD issues, help please?: Hello. Newbie here and confused like crazy. I am typing this from a friend's laptop as mine has suddenly experienced the Windows 10 BSOD and I cannot do anything with it. *Sad Laptop computer : Dell Inspiron 1545 Operating System: Windows 10 (just recently upgraded to 10...