Windows 10: Please help me! I'm trying to download origin and I keep getting this message along with...

Discus and support Please help me! I'm trying to download origin and I keep getting this message along with... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itryokay [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itryokay, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Please help me! I'm trying to download origin and I keep getting this message along with...

/u/itryokay, Mar 29, 2020

2. Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Mar 29, 2020
  4. figgirigh Win User

Please help me! I'm trying to download origin and I keep getting this message along with...

How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Please help me! I'm trying to download origin and I keep getting this message along with...

1. Please help me! I'm trying to download origin and I keep getting this message along with... - Similar Threads - Please help I'm

2. I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...: message coming up is "InstallShield setup launched but seems to have closed without finishing" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-lockdownbrowser-but-keep/c1d9e458-0997-44da-8831-3b6c805ca754
  3. I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to download LockDownBrowser but keep getting a message saying "InstallShield...: message coming up is "InstallShield setup launched but seems to have closed without finishing" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-lockdownbrowser-but-keep/c1d9e458-0997-44da-8831-3b6c805ca754
  4. Please help me please look at the message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  5. Please help me please look at the message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  6. I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.: Getting this error 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-error-message-0x80070005-while/bf72210a-bae8-45e8-a165-8f9834b2c2f7
  7. I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting this error message 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. Please help.: Getting this error 0x80070005 while trying to download Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-error-message-0x80070005-while/bf72210a-bae8-45e8-a165-8f9834b2c2f7
  8. Please help, I'm getting blue screen with different error messages everytime when I try to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help, I'm getting blue screen with different error messages everytime when I try to...: I have just brought this pc a few weeks ago and my pc has been acting strangely. I have an ASUS pc with Windows 10 home and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm doing stuff on the computer. Before I exidently downloaded a file that might have some viruses in it so i...
  9. Guys please help me I keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys please help me I keep getting this error: I keep getting the 0xC004C060 error when trying to activate Microsoft Office 2019. Can anybody please help me? submitted by /u/OsakiYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii4ng6/guys_please_help_me_i_keep_getting_this_error/
  10. Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!: So yesterday I was normally sitting on my pc watching movies playing some games put pc on hibernate now in the morning I can't boot up my PC it's stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" loop i've tried almost everything, I can't access Safe Mode, can't access boot menu. I need the PC...