Windows 10: Please help me IMMEDIATELY

Discus and support Please help me IMMEDIATELY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am now the only user of my account so I removed the child account from my family group. But now I found that the account was not completely removed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Likhon Chandra Datta, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Please help me IMMEDIATELY

I am now the only user of my account so I removed the child account from my family group. But now I found that the account was not completely removed. What can I do now?

:)

Likhon Chandra Datta, Jun 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 29, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Can anyone help me with some info about a WD Elements please?

I am trying to walk him thru the final steps. Please allow this to finish. We have spent a good deal of time on it. Please.

f14tomcat, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Please help me IMMEDIATELY

PLEASE HELP..

Who me!? I'm an old lady...haha but no I'm a girl...and you keep up your skipping my questions...you never answered the 550w PSU question or the one about those games I listed

firsttimegamingpcbuild, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Please help me IMMEDIATELY

1. Please help me IMMEDIATELY - Similar Threads - Please help IMMEDIATELY

2. Help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help me please: Im the only user of this PC and now it says that I need admin rights to make changes. Im the admin and I dont make changes before. What is wrong in my settings I dont know any particular changes happen....
  3. Help me please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me please!: I was playing ROBLOX then my laptop suddenly crashed. Then a red and yellow zigzag square pattern appeared in the middle of my laptop. Then something called “NW.TS” opened, I searched everywhere for what “NW.TS” is but, no answers. Please, help me....
  4. please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me: im having some serious issues with my laptop and i have tried troubleshooting every troubleshoot and getting no where and this is my work i havent been able to do work for a week now because of it. seems to be a known issue for other people due to microsoft updates but i dont...
  5. Please Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help me: I Have a question so I have two Microsoft accounts linked to one computer if I remove the device on one Microsoft account does it go to the other one? what happens does it just switch and I change Microsoft accounts on my device? and once it switched can I still use Microsoft...
  6. Please Help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help me: I Have a question so I have two Microsoft accounts linked to one computer if I remove the device on one Microsoft account does it go to the other one? what happens does it just switch and I change Microsoft accounts on my device? and once it switched can I still use Microsoft...
  7. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: [ATTACH] Please advice me how to fix this error. Always pop up "Operation is in progress" in windows server. When I click OK button it closed but a few second later this message occur again. Open task manager and I found that this message is under wininit 32bit shown as below...
  8. Help me please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgdhnx/help_me_please/
  9. HELP ME PLEASE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP ME PLEASE: submitted by /u/rj104 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekl55g/help_me_please/
  10. please help ,me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"