Windows 10: PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!!

Discus and support PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Currently attempting to install windows 10 from a USB and it says “No signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1hunnitracksss, May 12, 2020.

1. PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!!

Currently attempting to install windows 10 from a USB and it says “No signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers”. I just recently installed a brand new SSD in my laptop after my old hard drive messed up.

After running CMD I find out that my SSD isn’t showing up at all, only the USB that contains the installation. I believe this is why I can’t install anything. Why is my SSD not showing up at all?

submitted by /u/1hunnitracksss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/1hunnitracksss, May 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!!

Delta6326, May 12, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!!

1. PLEASE help me install Windows 10 from a USB!!! - Similar Threads - PLEASE help install

2. please help me re install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me re install windows 11: my laptop when i first got it EliteBook 840 g5 was able to download windows 11 about 11 months ago but it got a broken key and so i sent it to insurance to get it fixed which they did but they reset the whole laptop and when I check to download windows 11 it says I don't have...
  3. please help me re install windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me re install windows 11: my laptop when i first got it EliteBook 840 g5 was able to download windows 11 about 11 months ago but it got a broken key and so i sent it to insurance to get it fixed which they did but they reset the whole laptop and when I check to download windows 11 it says I don't have...
  4. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  5. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  6. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 won't install from USB. Help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't install from USB. Help!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reddit_user_Cita09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx1ak1/windows_10_wont_install_from_usb_help/
  8. Usb port are not working in windows 10. Please help me

Usb port are not working in windows 10. Please help me: . submitted by /u/sohail_ansari [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jp2q26/usb_port_are_not_working_in_windows_10_please/
  9. Help installing windows from usb

Help installing windows from usb: Hello i got a ssd wanted to install windows from a usb. Got the cannot create partition. Opened command prompt did everything necessary untill the list volume part when i try to set my usb as the source it just keeps telling me "usb e is not recognised as an internal or...
  10. I Can’t Install Windows 10 On A USB Drive. Help me please.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Can’t Install Windows 10 On A USB Drive. Help me please.: I’m using an HP Stream 14 with 32 gb eMMC storage. All that space is taken up by windows 10 that came preinstalled when I got the laptop. Meaning that there’s barely room for me to install anything. I did manage to clear up about 7 gigs, which leaves me with ~8.50 gigabytes...