Windows 10: Please help me its annoying me

Discus and support Please help me its annoying me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently got a gaming pc th at runs windows 10, but as soon as I downloaded my games and whatever, they transferred to my laptop as well. Obviously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whenyoueat9, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Please help me its annoying me

I recently got a gaming pc th at runs windows 10, but as soon as I downloaded my games and whatever, they transferred to my laptop as well. Obviously my laptop can’t handle the files, and they are slowing down my laptop speed by a lot. Any help on how to stop sharing my files? (BTW, this happens the other way around too, I download a document on my laptop and it goes to my gaming pc)

submitted by /u/whenyoueat9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whenyoueat9, Jul 16, 2020
  2. UmarAhmad Win User

Its Urgent Please Contact Me

I am using built-in camera and i have used these steps for troubleshooting, reinstall my windows, re-install my drivers but all in vain. Now I also use SFC tool but it also not help me. I have attached the external camera to check and external camera was
    working. But my built-in camera is still not working. Even camera light is also not turned on which is automatically turned on when we start our camera and which is located near to camera. So, I think my camera hardware is OK. Tell me now what can I do. Did
    I go for change of my camera hardware or it's a software problem. I have tried all the steps which all of you told me.

UmarAhmad, Jul 16, 2020
  3. ytavzarka Win User
    help me with an error please

i have some sort of error that keeps popping up its about somewhat "Length Conversion Stopped working" and i dont know how to fix or stop it can you please anyone help me its really annoying i dont even know what Lengh Conversion is please somone ASAP
    help me i cant use the computer like this....

ytavzarka, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Hanz97 Win User

Please help me its annoying me

This always annoying me

cannot find C:/User/ASUS/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/jggbrauw/faucvfgf.exe

if you have this file on windows 10, please give me this folder and file cause its annoying me... thank you

Hanz97, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Please help me its annoying me

1. Please help me its annoying me - Similar Threads - Please help annoying

2. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  3. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  4. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: คอมขึ้นแต่คำว่าrestartแล้วก็ขึ้นแบบไม่หายเลยค่ะกดอะไรไม่ได้เลยพอขึ้นแล้วก็ดับไปแล้วก็เป็นแบบนี้ไปเรื่อยๆไม่หายสักทีเลยค่ะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/918c34a9-a59f-497e-a873-a0c2e5794fcc
  6. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  7. Help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  8. Help me please someone its with windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me please someone its with windows update: Hi everyone I have been facing an issue of windows update it looks like a headache. When i go to settings>update and security>windows update it goes something is wrong try to reopen settings again. So i tried enabling the service in services.msc. but it goes back to disables...
  9. Please help me fix this annoying search bar problem!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this annoying search bar problem!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrFutur3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0w5ox/please_help_me_fix_this_annoying_search_bar/
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...