Windows 10: Please help me I've tried everything my mic wont work. l Windows 10

Discus and support Please help me I've tried everything my mic wont work. l Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello recently my mic stopped working all of a sudden and I don't know. I know my headset is fine because I tried the mic on another device and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YoungNatr, Aug 17, 2020.

1. YoungNatr Win User

Please help me I've tried everything my mic wont work. l Windows 10

Hello recently my mic stopped working all of a sudden and I don't know. I know my headset is fine because I tried the mic on another device and it seems to be working just fine. I don't know why this has been happening it all just happened suddenly. I've tried absolutely everything and nothing seems to be working I've updated my drivers I've uninstalled it and reinstalled I've went to the properties for the mic and made the volume higher and nothing seems to be working. Please does anyone know how to fix this I use windows 10 btw. I can hear perfectly fine but my friends say that my voice is really low. Please help

:)

YoungNatr, Aug 17, 2020
  2. vindows Win User

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 17, 2020
  3. kyle2020 Win User
    Need help - Creative Fatal1ty headset mic wont work?

Hey guys, in a bit of bother if youd care to help!

I purchased this Fatal1ty headset like a week ago, however I have only just gone to use the mic with the new X-FI Xtreme audio card - however the mic just doesnt seem to work. The headset works fine, im listening to some alkaline trio on it right now - however the mic just wont work. The switch on the unit isnt off, ive tried everything, but to no avail.

Anyone got any insight on this problem? google = fail on this one, so I need some help from you guys!

kyle2020, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Please help me I've tried everything my mic wont work. l Windows 10

Hello recently my mic stopped working all of a sudden and I don't know. I know my headset is fine because I tried the mic on another device and it seems to be working just fine. I don't know why this has been happening it all just happened suddenly. I've
    tried absolutely everything and nothing seems to be working I've updated my drivers I've uninstalled it and reinstalled I've went to the properties for the mic and made the volume higher and nothing seems to be working. Please does anyone know how to fix this
    I use windows 10 btw.

MohammedAl Ghifaili, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help me I've tried everything my mic wont work. l Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Please help I've

2. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  3. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  4. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Please, i have tried everything there is on the internet but for some reason my mic wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, i have tried everything there is on the internet but for some reason my mic wont work.: when i go into the sound settings the mic shows it moving, the same thing in the properties but when i try to use it in a game or discord, it doesn't work. i enabled the option to listen to your own mic but i dont hear anything so i know its not a issue with my game or...
  6. Please, i have tried everything there is on the internet but for some reason my mic wont work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please, i have tried everything there is on the internet but for some reason my mic wont work.: when i go into the sound settings the mic shows it moving, the same thing in the properties but when i try to use it in a game or discord, it doesn't work. i enabled the option to listen to your own mic but i dont hear anything so i know its not a issue with my game or...
  7. HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.: My bluetooth stopped working one day and I tried fixing the issue. In device manager I have to show hidden devices to see bluetooth. Everything is greyed out. I opened up services and started bluetooth support services and set it to automatic, restarted my device, updated it,...
  8. My mic doesn't work and I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic doesn't work and I've tried everything: My mic stopped working like 3 weeks ago and I thought it was my headphones so I bought a new pair. They came in today and It still doesn't work. I've updated my drivers I've gave it permission I switched my default input device to the new headset. I feel like I've literally...
  9. My mic isn't working and I've literally tried everything. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic isn't working and I've literally tried everything. Please Help!: okay so my microphone stopped working even though my laptop says its fine. I have tried the following; - allowed my mic to be on in the security settings - went through control panel, set the default mic and changed the advanced setting thing and nothing. made no difference....
  10. BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help: So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted. Crashed within an hour after that However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset,...