Windows 10: Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

Discus and support Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please look into this so i had this problem ever since i bought my laptop lenovo touch ideapad 310-15ISK so anyways i looked up on the internet about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tonibaloni, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

Please look into this

so i had this problem ever since i bought my laptop lenovo touch ideapad 310-15ISK

so anyways i looked up on the internet about this thing

btw its a resolution problem scaling yeah i have BLACK BARS in game

net solutions leaded me into Intel Graphics Settings rightclicking on desktop and in its Display tab

i was happy when i found the "SCALE FULLSCREEN" option but i was suddenly dissapointed why the CHECKBOX for
    "Override Application Settings" doesnt want to be applied, i put the mark on checkbox and when i APPLY it resets without it :Sun

PLS consult me,

btw i did uninstalled,restarted and then installed INTEL VGA driver and even NVIDIA VGA graphics 382 driver what i was
    reading on the net to do, downloaded itfrom Lenovo Support Web Site, i believe their official for Lenovo laptops, i was not downloading drivers from Nvidia GF i was pointed to do to install only what drivers shows on the Lenovo site for my product
    and the only one it dropped was 382 version

:)

tonibaloni, Apr 20, 2019

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft plans with display scaling on Windows 10 Redstone

Read more: Here’s what Microsoft plans to do with display scaling on Windows 10 Redstone

Brink, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

Screen smaller and resolution

Hello JerryXia1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you are facing issues with the screen resolution, I would suggest you to change the display settings.

Method 1: Change screen resolution

1. Open Start, select Settings > System > Display > Advanced display settings.
    2. Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked “(Recommended) ”

Method 2: Update Display drivers

Follow the article to update the drivers from Device manager- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028443/windows-10-update-drivers

Additional Information: Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3025083/windows-scaling-issues-for-high-dpi-devices

Hope it helps.

Mala. S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

1. Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls! - Similar Threads - Please Help Microsoft

2. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  3. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  4. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  5. pls help me microsoft

pls help me microsoft: My laptop 1gb storage gets filled everytime i restart my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-microsoft/9ecadffb-7f8c-4ec6-af8b-135ba422c2b8
  6. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  7. Windows scale and taskbar scale, please help me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows scale and taskbar scale, please help me!: Hi, may I ask some questions?- How to change the Scale in the Display settings to what ever I want. The Default is 100%, I want to change it under 100%, can I do that???- How can I change the size of taskbar to what ever I want not using small button or drag the taskbar to...
  8. Please help me, read below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me, read below: My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried...
  9. Help me pls

Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  10. PLEASE Help, net prob.

PLEASE Help, net prob.: Sometimes my Laptop can't access other website, Only my laptop, My desktop is Ok, I tried resetting the router but Still NO Luck, help me please. My Laptop OS is Windows 10...