Windows 10: Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google

Discus and support Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I tried to start the service it said: error 0x80070005: access is denied So I did some research on Internet and youtube and some said that its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cao Ngoc HuongXayachak, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google

when I tried to start the service it said: error 0x80070005: access is denied

So I did some research on Internet and youtube and some said that its because of the window update so I stried to reset my window, same thing happened. code 0x8007042b access is denied. :

:)

Cao Ngoc HuongXayachak, Apr 15, 2021

2. Windows 10: Audio Service Not Running in Google Chrome / Movie Studio

Hi everyone!

Firstly, thank you so much for reading this thread. I've been tearing my hair out all day regarding this problem, and while I feel I've made some progress in isolating the issue, I have no idea how to solve it.

I have a Dell XPS 8900 which I'm very happy with. I had a bum HDD which needed to be changed about six months ago, but since then it's been plain-sailing.

Well, until this morning.

The problem

My computer was operating as usual last night, and I made no changes to the settings nor did I install any new software. However, when I loaded it up this morning I noticed that I couldn't hear audio on YouTube videos in Google Chrome. Where the speaker is in the system tray, I noticed it said 'The Audio Service is Not Running'.

Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google [​IMG]

The same thing occurs when trying to load a video project in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0, which I use for work.

Clicking on the speaker brings up a Windows 10 troubleshooting protocol, which fixes the problem.

Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google [​IMG]

However, if I attempt to load a YouTube video in Google Chrome or boot up Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0, I get no sound and the system tray tells me that 'The Audio Service Is Not Running' again.

I can play video clips and music files using the standard Windows 10 'Films & TV' or 'Groove Music' apps and both work as normal. I can also play music in iTunes as usual.

What I've tried so far

Like I say, I've been messing with this all day, and have tried a number of solutions:

• I reset Windows 10 and re-installed both Google Chrome and Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0. It didn't work.
    • I uninstalled the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and re-installed the latest version of the driver for my computer from Dell's website. It didn't work.
    • I ran Dell's diagnostics tool on my soundcard, which it passed.
    • I've tried various other things like running 'services.msc' and checking the Windows Audio Properties are running and set to 'Automatic' startup type.

I'm honestly stumped. This is now way out of my league and I'm begging for your help. If you have any suggestions at all, I'd really appreciate it because I'm about to lose my mind.

Thank you so much!

get2sammyb, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Audio Service Not Running in Google Chrome / Movie Studio

When I came upon this problem what I did was
    Clicked on the space which then showed it set to 100%
    I took it back to 0% then slide the slider back up to 100% and the icon appeared and audio came back
    Hope that helps

hTconeM9user, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google

Some videos on YouTube not working in Google Chrome

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried accessing YouTube in different browsers?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have issues with all the video files?
    Method 1: I would suggest you to launch Google Chrome by right clicking the program icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’ and check for the issue.

If you are unable to launch the program, you may try to open the program from the exact location.

• Open C drive.
    • Select ‘Program files’.
    • Open ‘Google’ folder and select ‘Chrome’.
    • And find the application icon and see if you are able to launch the program.
    Method 2: If the issue still persists, it would be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check with the issue.

I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more information.

Google Help

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google

1. Please help me my Audio service is not working. I tried all the things on youtube and google - Similar Threads - Please help Audio

2. My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google: I already connected the ethernet cable there is nothing happened so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lan-or-ethernet-not-working-please-help-me-i/e6adbd71-207b-4033-ad8b-a4a7cf71388d
  3. My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google: I already connected the ethernet cable there is nothing happened so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lan-or-ethernet-not-working-please-help-me-i/e6adbd71-207b-4033-ad8b-a4a7cf71388d
  4. I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.: I tried to troubleshoot but it says my Local disk C is locked by bitlocker!!!! IM SHAKING PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-all-services-in-msconfig-please-help/0b6dec67-acde-4add-9a1b-04e89c3e19e5
  5. I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I DISABLED ALL SERVICES IN MSCONFIG. Please help.: I tried to troubleshoot but it says my Local disk C is locked by bitlocker!!!! IM SHAKING PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-all-services-in-msconfig-please-help/0b6dec67-acde-4add-9a1b-04e89c3e19e5
  6. Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WhisperingDeath666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj5jgp/laptop_audio_increasing_automatically_please_i/
  7. I messed up all the services - please help

I messed up all the services - please help: So this afternoon I was messing around with my dell win10 laptop, and using task manager to close all the tasks I thought I didn't need. However, this caused a couple of problems: My audio was gone Internet (network status and probably more) has disappeared Microsoft Teams...
  8. I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me

I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProfTek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g59a1l/ive_tried_everything_i_could_find_on_google/
  9. Windows Audio Service Not Working Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Service Not Working Please help: Clownfish made me turn off something and now nothing is working the sound menu says that there's nothing installed please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-audio-service-not-working-please-help/e5b855ac-41c7-416a-a242-1802123f4bf4
  10. "Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(: I need help!!!! Im just gonna cut to the chase. My sound is not working! The sound icon at the taskbar has an 'X' symbol next to it. When I try to trouble shoot it, it says "Audio services not responding". My sound worked fine before, but this is just random! Im so...