Windows 10: please help me my computer crashing

Discus and support please help me my computer crashing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mahamadd, Nov 29, 2020.

1. please help me my computer crashing

hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android studio for all program when open 2-3 program my computer crash i need to power off from power button please how fix it

-sometime when crash my disk in task manager to be 100 when only percentage of program is 0.1Mb in task manager (only disk not cpu or ram )

-its last update and format 3-4 time not fix the problem

-i see all tutorial for fix high disk but not fix my problem

-my drivers is last update

thanks

submitted by /u/mahamadd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mahamadd, Nov 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 29, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2020
  4. please help me my computer crashing

Help with Crashing computer!

Hi,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with the Windows components of your computer. With that said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the video card driver of your computer? If so, did you experience the same issue?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

please help me my computer crashing

1. please help me my computer crashing - Similar Threads - please help computer

2. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...
  3. Help Me Please MY FIREWALL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Me Please MY FIREWALL: Soooo... when i want to allow some program through firewall, i cant click the Change Setting button the colour its grayed and it seems i cant remove some program in my firewall, because when i want to remove some program the colour is Gray i cant clicked it Pls help mee~~~...
  4. Help me with my PC, please

Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  5. My crash dump... Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My crash dump... Please help: As a little bit of backstory, I just built my computer last Sunday May 3rd…. Almost 15 minutes after every time I try to play a game, my PC crashes. I don't know why, I have uninstalled drivers, used older, I believe I have tried a lot. I don't know what else I can do....
  6. Can someone please help me to find out why my computer crashed and restarted?

Can someone please help me to find out why my computer crashed and restarted?: My windows 10 restarted by itself. Under Problem Details I got the following message. Can anyone tell me what caused my computer to restart? How can I prevent this from happening again? If this is a wrong subreddit to ask for help I am sorry. If you can please suggest a...
  7. Please help me with my PC

Please help me with my PC: My updates will not install. I tried going into command prompt and doing the net stop commands and doing the .old rename and only 5 or 6 out of about 11 or so downloaded. The main one that's causing me problems is Windows update 1903. I keeps failing after downloading and it...
  8. Please Help me recover my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...
  9. please help ,me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"
  10. Please help me determine why my pc crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me determine why my pc crashed: Please help me interpret this crash. every now and then, I get the same random crash when the pc is idle. Several times, the crash has been in the morning, when the wakeup alarm goes off, no user input. Several times, crash has been when display was turned off and Windows...