Windows 10: please help me my computer crashing

Discus and support please help me my computer crashing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mahamadd, Nov 29, 2020.

1. please help me my computer crashing

hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android studio for all program when open 2-3 program my computer crash i need to power off from power button please how fix it

-sometime when crash my disk in task manager to be 100 when only percentage of program is 0.1Mb in task manager (only disk not cpu or ram )

-its last update and format 3-4 time not fix the problem

-i see all tutorial for fix high disk but not fix my problem

-my drivers is last update

thanks

submitted by /u/mahamadd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mahamadd, Nov 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 29, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2020
  4. please help me my computer crashing

Help with Crashing computer!

Hi,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with the Windows components of your computer. With that said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the video card driver of your computer? If so, did you experience the same issue?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

please help me my computer crashing

1. please help me my computer crashing - Similar Threads - please help computer

2. please help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  3. please help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  4. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  5. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  6. Someone please help me out with my Wifi? It disconnects and then computer crashes suddenly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help me out with my Wifi? It disconnects and then computer crashes suddenly?: So my laptops wifi works fine but sometimes it just disconnects and when I try to connect again from the network adopter by disabling and enabling it connects back to my wifi but then computer freezes and I get a blue screen everytime with different reasons written on it!...
  7. Someone please help me out with my Wifi? It disconnects and then computer crashes suddenly?

Someone please help me out with my Wifi? It disconnects and then computer crashes suddenly?: So my laptops wifi works fine but sometimes it just disconnects and when I try to connect again from the network adopter by disabling and enabling it connects back to my wifi but then computer freezes and I get a blue screen everytime with different reasons written on it!...
  8. Someone please help me out with my Wifi? It disconnects and then computer crashes suddenly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Please Help me recover my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...
  10. Please help me determine why my pc crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me determine why my pc crashed: Please help me interpret this crash. every now and then, I get the same random crash when the pc is idle. Several times, the crash has been in the morning, when the wakeup alarm goes off, no user input. Several times, crash has been when display was turned off and Windows...