Windows 10: Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked

Discus and support Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; please help!!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CharlieBull2, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked

please help!!!

:)

CharlieBull2, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked

Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Laptop (28 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Laptop update history

Brink, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked

1. Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked - Similar Threads - Please help computer

2. my laptop may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my laptop may have been hacked: I was contacted by itworldpro.net purportedly on behalf of Microsoft saying that my licence had expired and that was why my laptop was running slowly. They took control of my laptop, allegedly cleaned it up and charged me £1,200 for a lifetime licence. I bought my laptop in...
  3. my laptop may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop may have been hacked: I was contacted by itworldpro.net purportedly on behalf of Microsoft saying that my licence had expired and that was why my laptop was running slowly. They took control of my laptop, allegedly cleaned it up and charged me £1,200 for a lifetime licence. I bought my laptop in...
  4. my laptop may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  6. Been hacked please help

Been hacked please help: I have an HP OMEN 870-224 i5 windows 10 home, was pro but it downgraded, I won’t upgrade again until my issue is fixed.I purchased another hard drive & started from scratch, but this too was hacked. How does someone remotely create an administrative account on your computer...
  7. HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!

HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!: my teacher today on Microsoft Teams told us to download this program on our windows laptop/pc its called: ROBOMIND for a school project anyway when i was about to install it on my pc i saw this message: User Account Control Do you want to allow this app from an...
  8. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  9. been hacked please help

been hacked please help: All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/ and install it. | 2. Open link in TOR...
  10. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]: He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/please-help-my-android-phone-and-computer-have/ff95043c-2148-4b12-91ce-34ba87a5901a