Windows 10: Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working.

Discus and support Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ionel-Cristinel Tudose, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working.

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

:)

Ionel-Cristinel Tudose, Nov 11, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working.

Bluetooth not working on laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    If this doesn't work, you might have to uninstall and then reinstall the latest Bluetooth drives from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working.

1. Please help me. My laptop bluetooth isn't working. - Similar Threads - Please help laptop

2. My camera isn't working, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera isn't working, please help.: Hello there, I've been trying to use my built-in camera via the camera app, but I've been met with the error code "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" every single time, yet despite trying to find a solution, I haven't been able to, any assistance would be appreciated....
  3. My camera isn't working, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera isn't working, please help.: Hello there, I've been trying to use my built-in camera via the camera app, but I've been met with the error code "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" every single time, yet despite trying to find a solution, I haven't been able to, any assistance would be appreciated....
  4. Please help me ....for opening my laptop & work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me ....for opening my laptop & work: Dear sir, please help me.It's important for me to activate the laptop account or I can't turn on my laptop. I'm having a lot of trouble. My mail, mobile number and codes are not coming. You have asked for 30 days for sending me codes. Mother will create a lot of trouble for...
  5. Please help me ....for opening my laptop & work

Please help me ....for opening my laptop & work: Dear sir, please help me.It's important for me to activate the laptop account or I can't turn on my laptop. I'm having a lot of trouble. My mail, mobile number and codes are not coming. You have asked for 30 days for sending me codes. Mother will create a lot of trouble for...
  6. Please help me ....for opening my laptop & work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task barlook the image and after a few seconds it just disappears, i have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE...
  8. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task bar and after a few seconds it just disappears, im have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE HELP....
  9. Please help! My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help! My microphone isn't working.: So whenever I try to record my voice it just doesn't work but when I'm on a call it works. Please help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-my-microphone-isnt-working/793d7c87-33b4-4c29-af6d-dd80901541c9
  10. My Audio isn't working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Audio isn't working, please help: on the volume icon, there is a red x and whenever I press on it, it takes me straight to troubleshooting and it says, "one or more audio service isn't running". I've looked at all the drivers for my audio devices, and they are both up to date. I have even updated the audio...