Windows 10: Please help me. My laptop is not saving any files suddenly. I have to urgently save and...

Discus and support Please help me. My laptop is not saving any files suddenly. I have to urgently save and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] my laptop has suddenly stopped saving ANY files. i cannot save a word document nor excel nor powerpoint. i tried saving screenshot to show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/doradorabow, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Please help me. My laptop is not saving any files suddenly. I have to urgently save and...

Please help me. My laptop is not saving any files suddenly. I have to urgently save and... fL_2S4zNekW0YxyV4orqedMSzmtoUMKXk8E2xjuIpBk.jpg

my laptop has suddenly stopped saving ANY files. i cannot save a word document nor excel nor powerpoint. i tried saving screenshot to show you guys the problem, but it won't even save that. what has happened suddenly? there are no add ons. i have logged in from admin account. it shows the following screenshot whatever i try to save. PLEASE HELP

https://preview.redd.it/28dxrge8hyk...bp&s=d4dfb76f137d7ec1b4c125166004bbcbe3dfc074

submitted by /u/doradorabow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/doradorabow, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Please help me. My laptop is not saving any files suddenly. I have to urgently save and...

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Please help me. My laptop is not saving any files suddenly. I have to urgently save and...

1. Please help me. My laptop is not saving any files suddenly. I have to urgently save and... - Similar Threads - Please help laptop

2. Help me save my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do th+is, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an...
  3. Help me save my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do this, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an intended...
  4. Help me save my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me save my computer: I managed to restore my anti-virus using regedit. To do this, I had to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender and change the decimal of DisableAntiSpyware from one to zero. Soon afterwards, though, I disabled real-time protection for an intended...
  5. Help me save my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!: I have been using my HP Zbook Studio G5 with Windows 10 Pro 64bit for over 3 years now. Everything was working great as expected until I uninstalled some 3rd party softwares using Revo Uninstaller Pro which I have been using for so many years without any problem. After...
  7. Cant update and save my host file. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant update and save my host file. Please help: My host file is host.bak. I don't know why. Please help [ATTACH] 136568
  8. Cant update and save my host file. Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant update and save my host file. Please help: My host file is host.bak. I don't know why. Please help [ATTACH] 136568
  9. Please help me save my Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me save my Hard Drive.: I am somewhat knowledgeable about computers to about an intermediate level. Just enough to get myself into trouble. I don't usually reach out for help but I'm at a critical point and might lose my HD. Long story but I will try to be brief. So I have a Dell 8300 XPS that I...
  10. PC not letting me save ANY image files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC not letting me save ANY image files?: My computer is not letting me save any image files. Every time I click the "save" or "save as" prompts nothing happens, it doesn't bring up any folder, or prompt to name the file. I've tried restarting, completely shutting off, and deleting excess documents off my pc, nothing...