Windows 10: PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

Discus and support PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Obviously tried everything Google had to offer. I keep getting all kinds of BSOD. Examples: -DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER -CRITICAL PROCESS DIED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chrismondaini, Jan 11, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

Obviously tried everything Google had to offer. I keep getting all kinds of BSOD.

Examples:
    -DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

-CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

-WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

-SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

-SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

-And so forth.

Please, I really need to fix this. I work with my PC and can't afford to buy a new one yet, plus it runs really good except for these mischievious happenings.

MY SPECS:

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 Processor

Speed: 3.2 GHz

Number of Cores 4

RAM: 8.0 GB

Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
    Manufacturer Chipset: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
    Dedicated Memory: 1.0 GB
    Total Memory: 5.0 GB
    Hardware T & L: Yes
    Vendor ID: 1002
    Device: 6739
    Plug and Play ID: VEN_1002&DEV_6739&SUBSYS_E174174B&REV_00
    Driver Versio:n 15.201.1151.1008
    Operating System: Windows 10
    Service Pack: 0
    Size: 64-bit Edition
    Version: 10.0.18362
    Locale: 0809

BIOS: 1605 Version
    Manufacturer: American Megatrends Inc.
    Sound Device: AMD High Definition Audio Device
    Driver 10.0.0.3

submitted by /u/chrismondaini
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chrismondaini, Jan 11, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 11, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 11, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

1. PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP perpetual

2. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  3. I don't know what to do please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't know what to do please help me: I'll try to describe this thing as best that i can. I was in game, then all of the sudden I was recording using the Xbox feature. I was trying to stop the recording as it is f*cking up the frame rate when all of the sudden my mouse clicker does not work. I kept on Clicking...
  4. (ATTENTION) Something bad happenedl to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (ATTENTION) Something bad happenedl to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me: POSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE LAST TIME I DIDN'T GOT ANY ATTENTION HELP So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it...
  5. Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me: So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it correctly?) This was related to this office 2003 file, which was installed...
  6. Don’t know what to do,Please Help

Don’t know what to do,Please Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Supra668 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsbj7a/dont_know_what_to_doplease_help/
  7. Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :: Hello everyone, Hope you are doing well. I am wondering if you can help me. I am constantly getting BSODs in particular WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and I don't know why. I get it mostly when playing games but I also get it almost as often from just...
  8. Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.: For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's. Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen. These are the BSOD I usually get: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE I've tried: sfc /scannow...
  9. I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.

I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous33367 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ozqz/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_but_uhhh_help_please/
  10. Don’t know what to do. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t know what to do. Please help: Hello So I was editing a video in adobe premire pro. And i was using some of my game clips and I put one on the clips into the software and then something happened to the and so I made the video again. And then I go my desktop and I see hundreds of the clip. It isnt a file...