Windows 10: Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

Discus and support Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey men. I badly need your help, I was about to log in to my gmail and suddenly my pc show me the ":(" and suddenly restarted and get me into automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanNeland, Sep 14, 2019.

1. DanNeland Win User

Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

Hey men. I badly need your help, I was about to log in to my gmail and suddenly my pc show me the "Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT :(" and suddenly restarted and get me into automatic repair. And says select an account. I logged in to my microsoft account and do the youtube's instruction I've tried all possible way correctly, trust me. But after I did the command promt with the c: and dir and copying the "." . My windows administrator account suddenly vanish and anly left me forgot password button and if I click on that It would take me to restart button. No other option or buttong just "Restart" and if I click Restart It would take me back to thats automatic repair with no account and other options. PLEASE HELP ME

I'm thinking maybe I can reinstall the windows 10. But I badly don't wanna lose my stuff.

Can I maybe remove my HDD and copy all of its data to different HDD? Or maybe can I use different HDD in Reinstalling my Windows 10?

:)

DanNeland, Sep 14, 2019

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 14, 2019
  3. larry Win User
    larry, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

1. Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - Please help please

2. Please help, blue screen error, automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help, blue screen error, automatic repair loop: This morning I was using my laptop as usual, then i accedently droped my mouse on its keyboard, it suddenly froze, it was not responding to any sort of input from my mouse or touchpad or keyboard. So i decided to give it a restart, after it reopened normally and started...
  3. Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please: Hi, my name is Treasure.I wanted to ask how i could fix the Lenovo windows 11 automatic repair loop.Because basically i finished using the pc then i kept it and when i took it back the next day, it showed a blue screen with automatic repair restart and advwnced options onnit,...
  4. Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop lenovo fix, tell me please: Hi, my name is Treasure.I wanted to ask how i could fix the Lenovo windows 11 automatic repair loop.Because basically i finished using the pc then i kept it and when i took it back the next day, it showed a blue screen with automatic repair restart and advwnced options onnit,...
  5. Please help me with this loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me with this loop: Post containing all info you need: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-windows-10-failure-during-system-restore/c136d9d6-11bd-4110-881c-86f146b3d7ef?page=2...
  6. I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me: I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me and I’m really scared cause I have tons of school to do submitted by /u/idk-wht-two-put [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfsiyc/im_stuck_in_a_automatic_startup_repair_loop/
  7. automatic repair loop windows. GUYS PLEASE HELP

automatic repair loop windows. GUYS PLEASE HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zakiboio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcp6pp/automatic_repair_loop_windows_guys_please_help/
  8. Automatic Repair Loop with no administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Loop with no administrator account: Hi community, Today my 1 month old Asus Laptop's trackpad was not working. I tried updating, uninstalling and all other stuff posted online which might work. But nothing worked. So I went on with System Restore. After restoring I was not able to login or restart or shut...
  9. Automatic repair loop - Please help

Automatic repair loop - Please help: My laptop froze and crashed then went into automatic repair but it keeps saying it failed showing Log file:C:\windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt submitted by /u/ItsJustWill98 [link] [comments]...
  10. Please Help Me Automatic-

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help Me Automatic-: TOSHIBA Model: Satellite Click 2 L35W-B3204 DC 19V ---2.37A P/N: PSDM2U-007008 S/N: 7E026315U GM9021049211 Security & protection Info & support Device details Windows 10 Home (10.0.17763.316) Edition Windows 10 Home OS Build 10.0.17763.316 Serial 7E026315U Graphic card...