Windows 10: please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

Discus and support please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I updated windows 10 today and for the past 12 hours have had numerous issues. My firewall wasn’t working and I couldn’t open windows security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lilyyyy300, May 17, 2022.

1. please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

Hi, I updated windows 10 today and for the past 12 hours have had numerous issues. My firewall wasn’t working and I couldn’t open windows security settings at all, it would open and then crash immediately. Tried all those solutions online and nothing worked so I subscribed to norton 360. Still don’t have access to my windows security settings even after performing a reset. Now it just tells me that I need a new app to open this link.Now I can’t install apps like Minecraft. I keep getting the error message 0x80073D0A? I get that error from the microsoft store too.Now I can’t connect to the inte

:)

Lilyyyy300, May 17, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 17, 2022
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 17, 2022
  4. chispy Win User

please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 17, 2022
Thema:

please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

1. please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - please help Problems

2. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  3. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  4. please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update: Hi, I updated windows 10 today and for the past 12 hours have had numerous issues. My firewall wasn’t working and I couldn’t open windows security settings at all, it would open and then crash immediately. Tried all those solutions online and nothing worked so I subscribed to...
  5. please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update: Hi, I updated windows 10 today and for the past 12 hours have had numerous issues. My firewall wasn’t working and I couldn’t open windows security settings at all, it would open and then crash immediately. Tried all those solutions online and nothing worked so I subscribed to...
  6. windows 10 problem help me please

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 problem help me please: hey i reset windows 10 like four times now but im still having this problem , after i put in my password to get in , the wait time takes a while , i remember it just being a 1 second to log in after password put in. And then second problem is the taskbar , it is still loading...
  7. Help me for Windows update please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me for Windows update please: when I want to check windows update I always this code 0x80080005 and I still cannot update the windows can somebody help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-for-windows-update-please/abf14913-a2eb-41b8-9077-01cbf787722c
  8. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...
  9. major windows 10 problem, please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    major windows 10 problem, please help me: Hi all. Iv'e spent the last 4 days straight trying to fix this problem and im losing the will to live, im so desperate for a fix. I cant game or watch anything. So this all started about a week ago, all of a sudden i started getting audio, video and mouse stuttering. I tried...
  10. After the february update there is a problem & please help me to fix this.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the february update there is a problem & please help me to fix this.: Now am currently updated to windows version 1803 (os build 17132.706) till now there is no fix for os drive compress option which we found when we want to clean the c drive through disk cleanup option. if we want to clean that option it automatically turning on the os drive...