Windows 10: Please help me, read below

Discus and support Please help me, read below in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HenrysMusic, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Please help me, read below

My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried downloading something and it says I don’t have enough space. How do I use the external drive as my primary storage drive?

submitted by /u/HenrysMusic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HenrysMusic, Jul 1, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 1, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Please help me, read below

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Please help me, read below

1. Please help me, read below - Similar Threads - Please help read

2. Please help me about my problem below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me about my problem below: Please help ASAP I experience the stop code 0xc000021a and tried to follow the guide on YouTube dumb me after the last step reel me to restart and enter safe mode now I experience LogonUI.exe -the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. this...
  3. Please help me about my problem below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me about my problem below: Please help ASAP I experience the stop code 0xc000021a and tried to follow the guide on YouTube dumb me after the last step reel me to restart and enter safe mode now I experience LogonUI.exe -the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. this...
  4. read below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  5. read below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  6. read below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Could anybody please help me ? read the desc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could anybody please help me ? read the desc: Hello, I need help with resetting my pc Basically, I have suspicions that there is a virus on my computer but when I try to reset my pc it says "Media environment not found on pc" and the media creation tool doesn't work because of the virus so I downloaded and flashed it on...
  8. Please help :((( (explanation below)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help :((( (explanation below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/missshawnie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktgbr5/please_help_explanation_below/
  9. Read Below

Read Below: So I just got a prebuilt pc with windows 10, but I cannot change the background or "customize the pc". It says about activating but there is nothing in the bottom right corner that says activate windows like i thought there would be if it wasnt activated. Any help on this...
  10. Someone please help me. Read comments

Someone please help me. Read comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tgn2_Tgn2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsxc0n/someone_please_help_me_read_comments/