Windows 10: Please help me recover a disc segment and particiaon my hdd.

Discus and support Please help me recover a disc segment and particiaon my hdd. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 ver 20H2 Hello! This is my first post and I'm excited to be here. I could really use your help. I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FoxEatsAces, May 15, 2021.

1. Please help me recover a disc segment and particiaon my hdd.

Windows 10 ver 20H2 Hello! This is my first post and I'm excited to be here. I could really use your help. I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have also reset my pc without keeping any personal files which means this is a good time to sort this out as don't mind going as far as reinstalling Windows if necessary. I have a laptop sold with a 320gb hdd. I have had it for quite some time and after upgrading to windows 10 I noticed something quite odd. There appears to be 25gb sectioned off somewhere that I don't appear to have access to. I'm not sure how this happened (The only thing that comes to mind is I remember many years ago trying out virtual machines). At any rate I do not have a lot of internal space and would like to fix this. What I would like to do is recover the 25gb segment and have one d: drive of 200gb for personal files with the rest going to the C: drive OS. I understand there might be difficulties with the placement? I don't really understand this stuff. I am willing to download third party software if it is free and am looking forward to any suggestions. Please see screenshot (the game drive is used to back up my data externally).

:)

FoxEatsAces, May 15, 2021
  2. Torrmic Win User

TOTAL LIST OF SOFTWARE INSTALLATION ON HDD WITH MULTIPLY BAD UNRECOVERABLE SEGMENTS.

Is there a way to export from a hdd with multiply bad segments, that will not boot the list of previously installed software. The new hdd and software has been installed, however having a list of software from the Bad HDD would make the recovery complete
    for the client. especially when the client has not recollection of all previous software. Bad HDD can be used as external drive, not as primary bootable.

Torrmic, May 15, 2021
  3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Please help me recover a disc segment and particiaon my hdd. ;)

Temps_Riising, May 15, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Please help me recover a disc segment and particiaon my hdd.

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Please help me recover a disc segment and particiaon my hdd.

1. Please help me recover a disc segment and particiaon my hdd. - Similar Threads - Please help recover

2. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  3. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  4. Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!: Last night I believe my computer did and update to the 11 update and it looks like it master reset everything. I have lost over 30 plus years of pictures!!! please help me get them back!!!...
  5. Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!

Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!: Last night I believe my computer did and update to the 11 update and it looks like it master reset everything. I have lost over 30 plus years of pictures!!! please help me get them back!!!...
  6. Please help! HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! HDD: Hi! Please help! I started having an error with my hard drive D. Windows keeps notifying me about the error, and keeps trying to fix it but it keeps staying, even after completely reinstalling Windows. and formatting the hard drive. I can't start any game. All because of this...
  7. Please help! HDD

Please help! HDD: Hi! Please help! I started having an error with my hard drive D. Windows keeps notifying me about the error, and keeps trying to fix it but it keeps staying, even after completely reinstalling Windows. and formatting the hard drive. I can't start any game. All because of this...
  8. Please help me recover a disc segment and partition on my hdd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help me recover a disc segment and partition on my hdd: Windows 10 ver 20H2 Hello! This is my first post and I'm excited to be here. I could really use your help. I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have also reset my pc without keeping any personal files which means this is a good time to sort this out as don't...
  9. must recover today's work. please help me!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    must recover today's work. please help me!: okay. i will start with a confession: i am still using office 2010. okay? i mean, i know i SHOULD have paid a load to save all my stuff on your cloud or something, but i'm uneasy with it, and there is nobody home at the local microsoft store. that said, here's my...
  10. Please Help me recover my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...