Windows 10: Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

Discus and support Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my microsoft account on PC. I deleted it and was told that the data on the desktop would be deleted. That microsoft account is *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MinhGiang3, May 7, 2021.

1. Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

I changed my microsoft account on PC. I deleted it and was told that the data on the desktop would be deleted. That microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** lot of my important documents are on the desktop. I really want it back. Please help me.

:)

MinhGiang3, May 7, 2021

2. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, May 7, 2021
  3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data ;)

Temps_Riising, May 7, 2021
  4. Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

1. Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data - Similar Threads - Please help recover

2. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  3. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  4. help me recover account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me recover account: help me recover account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-recover-account/965adbf4-5f2c-4438-8c37-e70a7b9ccdbd
  5. help me recover account

help me recover account: help me recover account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-recover-account/965adbf4-5f2c-4438-8c37-e70a7b9ccdbd
  6. help me recover account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me: So, I had just recieved a new pc and in order to activate Windows I made an account and did the security key thing. Now when I was making the outlook account paired to my Microsoft I didn't expect it to use the outlook accounts password as the password for the machine, after...
  8. Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me

Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me: So, I had just recieved a new pc and in order to activate Windows I made an account and did the security key thing. Now when I was making the outlook account paired to my Microsoft I didn't expect it to use the outlook accounts password as the password for the machine, after...
  9. Microsoft support sucks, I'm trying to recover an account. Someone please help me

10. Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data: I switched my microsoft account and accidentally lost data on the desktop. Is there any way to restore it? Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-recover-microsoft-account-desktop/87081ec0-e64d-4b79-9f19-444b7053d18b