Windows 10: Please Help me recover my computer

Discus and support Please Help me recover my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeatherPfeil, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Please Help me recover my computer

I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with

*Welcome

* Basics

* Network

* Account

* Services

uses

with a box about

Use online speech recognision

at the top left hand side of my monitor screen.

on the right had side I have speaker volume, when I click on the little rectangular box, other that I know my internet is connected as I can sometimes see that but otherwise nothing.

I have tried to repair

reboot

DVD media reboot

I am at a loss and desperately need my computer

help

:)

HeatherPfeil, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Please Help me recover my computer

Refreshing or Recovering my computer

Hi Kendall,

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

You will lose applications and drivers or updates installed if you refresh or recover.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    Recovery options in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Fix network connection issues:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Please Help me recover my computer

1. Please Help me recover my computer - Similar Threads - Please Help recover

2. Help me to unblocked my computer please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  3. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  4. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  5. Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!: Last night I believe my computer did and update to the 11 update and it looks like it master reset everything. I have lost over 30 plus years of pictures!!! please help me get them back!!!...
  6. Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!

Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!: Last night I believe my computer did and update to the 11 update and it looks like it master reset everything. I have lost over 30 plus years of pictures!!! please help me get them back!!!...
  7. please help me fix my computer

please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  8. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  9. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  10. please help me my computer crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help me my computer crashing: hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android...